Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Had a feeling it would get to this point with Scott Hall once he was put on life support. I'm glad he was able to get himself cleaned up for the most part because the way he was going, he would have died a decade ago. HEY YO

Dunno what WWE will do...but I'm sure AEW will go all out and pay tribute. They've been good wit doing that.

I had just watched his match with Stone Cold at Mania the day before they announced this. Ran thru the whole nWo debut and lead up too.

That man is supposed to be an agent teaching these youngins. Smh

Scott Hall deserves it's own thread. Regrettable that Vader didn't have his own when he passed but it was the beginning of this sub section so I understand we posted everything here in the Wrestling News thread

Scott Hall deserves it's own thread. Regrettable that Vader didn't have his own when he passed but it was the beginning of this sub section so I understand we posted everything here in the Wrestling News thread

I was waiting for the word that he would pass to make it, so I guess I will continue to wait unless someone else makes it

Fuck outta here....like seriously. Please dont even waste tv on her induction.

Mehhh...I dunno bruh. That King & Queen gimmick they did was shockingly gold. They got over despite being heels. I was iffy at 1st. But the shyt worked.

I definitely remember her during her Nitro Girls days. Congrats to her.

Back