Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Brock didn't need to do that, his music hit and people saw him coming. Brock gonna beat the hell out that dude just like he did to Cena years ago

Cut out the bullshit bruh I literally watched Brock lose his shit on The Big Show with a 3-4 chairs for 10 minutes straight. He was breaking chairs over this nigga a few years ago.You just hatin

Roman is doing what every heel known to man has done.

Cut out the bullshit bruh I literally watched Brock lose his shit on The Big Show with a 3-4 chairs for 10 minutes straight. He was breaking chairs over this nigga a few years ago.You just hatin

Roman is doing what every heel known to man has done.

The hell you going on about, I said gang beat downs and the like. Stop dick riding that nigga all the time

The hell you going on about, I said gang beat downs and the like. Stop dick riding that nigga all the time

Ayo watch your old ass temper tantrums clown ass nigga. Shit isn’t that deep. If you cant clearly tell shit is jokes you need to let go of this forum shit.

Ayo watch your old ass temper tantrums clown ass nigga. Shit isn’t that deep. If you cant clearly tell shit is jokes you need to let go of this forum shit.
Nigga shut up, nobody wasn't even talking to you to begin with to start this back and forth you can clearly ignore my post. Nigga really getting upset cause I'm not a fan of his favorite wrestler

I’m bout to put this nigga on ignore til after Wrestlemania. I thought this shit wasn’t real and fun and games til I seen this nigga Chi forehead vein jumpin outta my phone screen
1646589201942.gif

& he resorting to callin niggas Dick riders over wrestling takes. It’s Sunday fam go enjoy a Windy City Mimosa

WWE dogged Vader throughout his tenure. HBK back in the day was a super prick and ruined that man’s WWE career. It’s too bad

Never was a big Vader fan as when i started watching in 96 it was his WWE run and the feud with Kane in 97. But he def has a nice career looking back iN WCW.

Back