Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I’m not gonna act like I’m an expert but when WWE wasn’t too far from the price AEW, what does that tell you?

...not a damn thing! Lol

I don't want WWE tryin to buy other promotions...or working wit other promotions...none of that.

Fix the state of your own product 1st. Focus on that b4 you even think about adding another promotion in your fold.

...not a damn thing! Lol

I don't want WWE tryin to buy other promotions...or working wit other promotions...none of that.

Fix the state of your own product 1st. Focus on that b4 you even think about adding another promotion in your fold.
Can say the same about AEW

...not a damn thing! Lol

He saying if WWE wanted to pay for ROH that tells you the value is there.

Can say the same about AEW

But AEW has proven to show they've been better working wit other promotions than WWE.

Hopefully wit this purchase...they'll be able to utilize a lot of their current talent not gettin consistent exposure.

Like I understand there is alot of people out there that just be over loyal to AEW(same for WWE) that they make it seem they do no wrong, those twitter and facebook crowds do that and have the same folks who pro WWE and anti AEW. Both groups exist.

On here i dont think anybody is protecting them, i think most of us who do watch in the thread have a list of issues AEW is not doing great at and expressed that. But I also aint going to hate watch it just because they have flaws because at the end of the day they were the better wresting show overall the past 2 years in my opinion hell MAYBE even the 3 yrs its been around.

Last edited:
The way I see it, nothing of value has been gained. All AEW managed to do is become almost as much as a convoluted mess as WWE with a fraction of the track record/experience as them. Hope it works out for em but I’ve always believed with wrestling less is more.

This kinda makes WWE look like hypocrites with that Saudi shit where that journalist came up missing. The U.S. was pulling businesses & deals in Saudi Arabia and Vince was still went with doing shows smh

Back