Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

FNPfvkzXEAApDw1

:clawd2:

I can't fuckin waaaitt!!

i think one of my homeboys that I play with got the NWO version just to have early access.. and the other was debating on it but i dont think he did. I just couldnt spend that kinda bread on this shit..knowing im never gonna play as the NWO and the 3 day early access wont enough to justify it either.. but the reviews im seeing do make me wanna play right now.

I might pull up on one of these niggas if they did pull the trigger

FNPfvkzXEAApDw1

:clawd2:

I can't fuckin waaaitt!!

i think one of my homeboys that I play with got the NWO version just to have early access.. and the other was debating on it but i dont think he did. I just couldnt spend that kinda bread on this shit..knowing im never gonna play as the NWO and the 3 day early access wont enough to justify it either.. but the reviews im seeing do make me wanna play right now.

I might pull up on one of these niggas if they did pull the trigger

Was clinging on to this being good but alot of the reviews that came in saying alot of disappointing things and the main being MyGM. Was excited for that, also weird most the major gaming news sites havent released offical review rating yet.

Also reported today WWE met with EA officials to discuss moving forward with WWE games.

Was clinging on to this being good but alot of the reviews that came in saying alot of disappointing things and the main being MyGM. Was excited for that, also weird most the major gaming news sites havent released offical review rating yet.

Also reported today WWE met with EA officials to discuss moving forward with WWE games.

From what I've been seeing my gm and the removal of advanced entrances are the two biggest misses but outside of that the streamers that i watch have said its way better than 2k20 and damn near all of them shit on that when it came out.

They're saying it flows way better and that the new control changes are actually good once u learn them.

I was really excited for my gm mode tho thats the one I addition i was most hyped about cause I could play online with the homies but u can't even do that shit unless u own it on pc and u have steam smh.

I hope that this game does well enough to change their mind about switching over to EA too cause I ain't paying for no damn loot crates

WWE dogged Vader throughout his tenure. HBK back in the day was a super prick and ruined that man’s WWE career. It’s too bad

Vader deserved a a run with the WWF Title somewhere down the line when he came into the company. Shawn and The Kliq ruined (or tried to) many ppl careers. This man was winning World Titles in almost every company he stepped foot in until he got to WWF.

I think it's time for the 2K/WWE partnership to dissolve anyway. Most of the games that have been put out by 2K have been lackluster or bad. I don't even count 2K14 b/c that game was developed THQ right before they closed shop. When the best games in the series been '16 & '19 that's a problem. The fun factor in a lot of 2K games have been severely lacking.

I'm about to try out 2K22 and see if it's worth the time.

I think it's time for the 2K/WWE partnership to dissolve anyway. Most of the games that have been put out by 2K have been lackluster or bad. I don't even count 2K14 b/c that game was developed THQ right before they closed shop. When the best games in the series been '16 & '19 that's a problem. The fun factor in a lot of 2K games have been severely lacking.

I'm about to try out 2K22 and see if it's worth the time.
2k19 is fire. Still my go to.

Whenever Broadus Clay first was being advertised for his debut they were showing all these vignettes for a monster coming to destroy shit.

then that motherfucker showed up on RAW as a dancing dinosaur..

thats bout to be Veers fate

that’s a fact ain’t nobody gonna take this nigga serious lmaooooo bruh been teased for 6 months now

Back