Official Wrestling News Thread

Them and FTR are on a collision course. Can't wait. That match is gonna be brutal
FTR may go down as the greatest tag team in all of wrestling if they continue down this path. They've been performing and excelling in all types of tag team matches (traditional, tornado, ladder, war games, etc) in different promotions w/ different performers. I need another match with FTR, Bucks, and Lucha Bros as well

FTR may go down as the greatest tag team in all of wrestling if they continue down this path. They've been performing and excelling in all types of tag team matches (traditional, tornado, ladder, war games, etc) in different promotions w/ different performers. I need another match with FTR, Bucks, and Lucha Bros as well
Low key people sleeping on it. Those boys are out there being legends and nobody see it yet. Love everythign thing they are doing from the 80s inspired theme, to wrestling everywhere and switching it up as they go around. It was dope when they won the titles down in mexico they wore lucha mask.

Reactions: RodyRod
Will never happen, AEW gonna give Jade the bag and WWE gonna give Bianca the bag so they're never leaving their promotion

I can see AEW doing it for Jade.

WWE tho...
"riight"

I mean if she's continue being at the top, then yes. But if they mid her out...Well wishes on future endeavors.

Will never happen, AEW gonna give Jade the bag and WWE gonna give Bianca the bag so they're never leaving their promotion
Its wrestling, all it takes is making somebody unhappy or a backstage issue and they ready to jump sides. Only people i dont see ever leaving is the VPs.

Im cool w/ this

SD need her way more than RAW do right now

plus Bel Air pinned Becky in 12 seconds after RAW last night so it look like she might be part of the title picture still

Becky / Ronda can be saved for Summerslam

Reactions: willhustle