Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I see no purpose of Rhonda going after Charlotte. The real feud is with Becky, and that controversial pin back in WM.

As for Lashley...you can do E. But watch they go wit Seth instead. You could run it back wit Drew and their history.

Honestly...a match wit Bobby at WM is gonna have to involve multiple people. A triple threat...fatal 4 kinda match.

I see no purpose of Rhonda going after Charlotte. The real feud is with Becky, and that controversial pin back in WM.

As for Lashley...you can do E. But watch they go wit Seth instead. You could run it back wit Drew and their history.

Honestly...a match wit Bobby at WM is gonna have to involve multiple people. A triple threat...fatal 4 kinda match.

I think for the WWE Title at WrestleMania: Lashley vs Big E vs Rollins can be done for night 1.

Universal Title: Lesnar vs Reigns - noDQ or H.I.A.C on night 2.

E is out since he's back on Smackdown

They didn’t move E to Smackdown. They used “Royal Rumble Season” as an excuse to justify certain niggas poppin up on different shows: Seth, Brock, KO, Big E, the Usos even popped up on Raw.

plus Xavier is injured at the moment . I don’t think you’re gonna see E this week on Smackdown

If E was white he would still be Champ
Or Samoan. But yeah i also felt Big E needed a restart as champion because his title reign was booked bad even when he was not losing. I really thought thisbwas the route they were going but guess not.

Remove the Wale theme
Big E drops the New Day ish and becomes a top heel, im back all in.

Or Samoan. But yeah i also felt Big E needed a restart as champion because his title reign was booked bad even when he was not losing. I really thought thisbwas the route they were going but guess not.

Remove the Wale theme
Big E drops the New Day ish and becomes a top heel, im back all in.
Can E be a monster heel PERSONALITY wise though

He can def be physically imposing I just dont know if he can believably pull off the character work required

Big E had a trash reign, that's on creative. They didn't book him strong at all and all his feuds had the challengers looking better than him. As of now I'm over E having another reign

Watch his indie stuff or right when he came to NXT. That boy got IT if they let him.
Was the 5 count really a monster heel run tho

i def gotta run it back

I can see E as a delusional “they dont respeck me” heel (which has some truth in it) I dont think he got it in him to do a monster heel character like Reigns is currently

Was the 5 count really a monster heel run tho

i def gotta run it back

I can see E as a delusional “they dont respeck me” heel (which has some truth in it) I dont think he got it in him to do a monster heel character like Reigns is currently
Well by monster i dont think he got to be Kane or Taker, i just meant a badd ass swole strong armed mf who takes no shit after realizing the comedy stuff derailed his journey and caused him to lose his title and before that have him just slaughter Xay and Kofi and maybe have Bivens from NXT be his manager. Shit liek that writes itself.

Now did the New Day "slapping and clappin ass" shit taint that? Who knows but its worth a shot because if not i dont see another reason for a Big E 2nd run.

Maybe its just me but it also didnt feel Big E turned uo another level once he got the title like i feel all stars should and usually do wheb the world title is given to them. It could of been the IC title the way it just seemed same ol Big E was at steer.

E def should get another chance but maybe not at this very moment.

Last edited:
Well by monster i dont think he got to be Kane or Taker, i just meant a badd ass swole strong armed mf who takes no shit after realizing the comedy stuff derailed his journey and caused him to lose his title and before that have him just slaughter Xay and Kofi and maybe have Bivens from NXT be his manager. Shit liek that writes itself.

Now did the New Day "slapping and clappin ass" shit taint that? Who knows but its worth a shot because if not i dont see another reason for a Big E 2nd run.

Maybe its just me but it also didnt feel Big E turned uo another level once he got the title like i feel all stars should and usually do wheb the world title is given to them. It could of been the IC title the way it just seemed same ol Big E was at steer.

E def should get another chance but maybe not at this very moment.
I feel you. I guess for me monster and dominant are interchangeable cause you have actual monsters (Taker, Kane, Strowman, Lesnar) then the dominant (Reigns, HHH, Lashley)

I think he would be better with a version of the Miz heel run when he was tired of being “disrespected” imo he would kill that cause there is a shred of truth in that because of what you mention with his character work with The New Day.

He is one of the best talkers in WWE so he would kill the promo work required for that character type and his in ring powerhouse style will make it easier to sell the beatdowns for his respect

Last edited:
Can E be a monster heel PERSONALITY wise though

He can def be physically imposing I just dont know if he can believably pull off the character work required

He had no problem being a heel in NXT or when he was wit AJ and Dolph. I have no doubt he'll pull it off.

It's on CREATIVE. They were the ones who fucc'd that title reign up.

I feel you. I guess for me monster and dominant are interchangeable cause you have actual monsters (Taker, Kane, Strowman, Lesnar) then the dominant (Reigns, HHH, Lashley)

I think he would be better with a version of the Miz heel run when he was tired of being “disrespected” imo he would kill that cause there is a shred of truth in that because of what you mention with his character work with The New Day.

He is one of the best talkers in WWE so he would kill the promo work required for that character type and his in ring powerhouse style will make it easier to sell the beatdowns for his respect

The thing is...all 3 members of New Day said they wanna turn heel. But like I said b4...its Vince who's stopping them

The thing is...all 3 members of New Day said they wanna turn heel. But like I said b4...its Vince who's stopping them
It only works for Big E if he not apart of them. So as long as they playing heel as a tag team on another show...let Big E handle that. If not and all 3 of them are then rinse and repeat the mid card stuff and keep Big E away from the WWE title until he ready to go off.

Take New Day out the equation. Give us more Big E Langston.

Back