Official Wrestling News Thread

Big E is naturally goofy. The New Day fits his actual personality. So I don’t think it would taint a more serious character if he had to do it.

Was the 5 count really a monster heel run tho

i def gotta run it back

I can see E as a delusional “they dont respeck me” heel (which has some truth in it) I dont think he got it in him to do a monster heel character like Reigns is currently

Nah, he can actually pull it off without really changing the way he acting right now

a crazy/goofy heel who cheats to win, boast & talks shit during his matches.. attacks people from behind instead of up front etc.. basically a chicken shit heel who still racks up his wins.

think New Day whenever they first came in kinda.. Only its Big E.

I been planning this niggas heel turn for years

they could even have him go back to introducing himself before coming out (Like he used to do for New Day but only for himself)

the only thing that I would drop from all that would probably be the gyrating but we've had heels who've done that shit before to show off

his theme would have to be changed too, since the current one only fits a face

^^ After THAT run then u can turn him face again and try for a mega baby face run

Last edited:
As far as Lashley and mania goes if they don't go with him vs E 1 on 1 then i can see AJ being being apart of that title picture. Whether its multi man or not.

Only if its with Alpha Academy

Gable does a good job talking for him and Otis but making Kurt the main mouth piece with Gable kissing his ass and backing him up on everything would be money.

keep Otis as is as and recruit maybe one more guy and let them boys work.

Last edited:
Only if its with Alpha Academy

Gable does a good job talking for him and Otis but making Kurt the main mouth piece with Kurt kissing his ass and backing him up on everything would be money.

keep Otis as is as and recruit maybe one more guy and let them boys work.
I think they going Stevensons manager.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Been tellin yall this. My dream match. Especially if Bianca was to have the title around her waist
Will never happen, AEW gonna give Jade the bag and WWE gonna give Bianca the bag so they're never leaving their promotion