Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

she was adequate for the amount of time she was here..... i've seen alot worse in all honesty.

Never saw her as adequate. Made money for the E cause of her MMA star power. Her movesets were horrible and too cringy to be believable IMO.

Hated those MMA style punches that u can clearly see they were not touching her opp but yet they had to over act like they were doing any damage.

Or that horrible armbar take over she use to do...f that. Anytime I do not have to see her in the ring, especially taken time from actual performers is a good thing for me.

Da fuck is fake outrage? So only your opinion about not liking a certain wrestler is legit, but everyone else's is fake outrage or not legit?
You over exaggerating how bad she was. Thats all. Kick your opinion no harm but she got her praise off the bat in the Mania match. You actling like she came in like Snooki. Lol

You over exaggerating how bad she was. Thats all. Kick your opinion no harm but she got her praise off the bat in the Mania match. You actling like she came in like Snooki. Lol

I can literally show you videos of exactly what I am describing..like what?

You a fan of her..many aren't. That's not fake outrage.

And you dont. What are we doing here. Royal Rumble tonight, lets see if she brings tears.

Hey you decided to act like other opinions of her aren't vaild. Never said there is not a use for her. Just hate her "wrestling performances" for the hype she gets.

Never saw her as adequate. Made money for the E cause of her MMA star power. Her movesets were horrible and too cringy to be believable IMO.

Hated those MMA style punches that u can clearly see they were not touching her opp but yet they had to over act like they were doing any damage.

Or that horrible armbar take over she use to do...f that. Anytime I do not have to see her in the ring, especially taken time from actual performers is a good thing for me.
Dude... Take an armbar and see how many things you feel pulling and then ask yourself why the shit aint more dynamic.

The amount of things that can go wrong just lining up a legit armbar can injure the person taking it.

Her punching prowess was exposed prior to her arrival.

Her throws were phenomenal.

Only thing i didnt like from Rousey was the facial expressions

she used to make the worst fuckin faces whenever somebody was cutting a promo or whenever she would be storming the ring

it would be like the face of a angry 3 year old or some shit

Only thing i didnt like from Rousey was the facial expressions

she used to make the worst fuckin faces whenever somebody was cutting a promo or whenever she would be storming the ring

it would be like the face of a angry 3 year old or some shit
Thats her gimmick walk. Thats how she came out to all her UFC entrances. I kinda wished she would keep the look going so we can get the heel killer Ronda from UFC, she fucks up on WWE when she gets to the ring and immediately starts smiling.

grand-entrance-ronda-rousey.gif

23o1.gif

Thats her gimmick walk. Thats how she came out to all her UFC entrances. I kinda wished she would keep the look going so we can get the heel killer Ronda from UFC, she fucks up on WWE when she gets to the ring and immediately starts smiling.

View attachment 755430

View attachment 755431

Lmao yea its that first face. Idk maybe its the way their camera crew be focusing in on it on wwe TV but all that shit did was make me laugh

Didn't know it was her thing from ufc tho

Back