Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Shane and HHH have had beef for years stemming from HHH wanting more power and maybe replacing Shane. They may not have any issues currently but If they can coexist and actually start a wrestling promotion, it would be pretty big

HHH and Shane aint leaving WWE anytime soon if ever

only way I see HHH leaving is if him and Stephanie divorce or something..

Shane is born into that shit though. Him and Vince had a spat after the shit he pulled at the rumble but i dont even think they really released his ass.

Vince probably just sent him home.

he might be pissed off behind it and disappear from tv for a while like he did last time but i'm sure he'll be back

Nick Khan wins again.

WWE is in a real-life succession phase and if they could figure out a compelling way to place that palace intrigue in front of the camera, they would be better for it.

So wait...Shane interjected himself into the RR??? That wasn't really planned?

Well he was suppose to be in it but he supposedly went into business for himself. Doing shit he won't suppose to against some of the people they been pushing lately. Like Riddle and Otis. He threw off some shit involving bad bunny too so the company was scared it'd fuck they relationship up w/ him

Nick Khan wins again.

WWE is in a real-life succession phase and if they could figure out a compelling way to place that palace intrigue in front of the camera, they would be better for it.

WWE’s “Media” segment is huge driver of their total revenue, accounting for roughly 85.5% of the $1.095 billion in 2021. This largely consists of the televisions rights fees for Raw and SmackDown, as well as the Peacock money and other revenue associated with the WWE Network streaming service.

Also we probably wont see Shane for a very long time like his last falling out. If reports are accurate i just see Shane never coming back for a long time expecially since he already old.

Back