Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I hope they don't do that, those two don't need to hog both titles for their match. If Bobby loses it then it should be Seth that wins

Even if was to unify the belt it’s not like the WWE Title has been with Brock for any considerable amount of time or consistently to make the idea of title vs title meaningful.

Roman has had the Universal title for 500+ days! The WWE title has been switching hands like crack rock. There’s no profound story trying to do title vs title, and if Brock wins then what?? Matter of fact the only way this makes any sense is to have Roman win

Even if was to unify the belt it’s not like the WWE Title has been with Brock for any considerable amount of time or consistently to make the idea of title vs title meaningful.

Roman has had the Universal title for 500+ days! The WWE title has been switching hands like crack rock. There’s no profound story trying to do title vs title, and if Brock wins then what?? Matter of fact the only way this makes any sense is to have Roman win

I think the Tribal Chief is going over

i could be wrong.. but idk

im trying to give these mfs the benefit of the doubt cause Lesnar winning makes no sense although he has been on tv a whole lot more than he used to be

im thinking if its title vs title that they bout to end the brand split and if thats where we going then i guess im cool w/ it

im trying to give these mfs the benefit of the doubt cause Lesnar winning makes no sense although he has been on tv a whole lot more than he used to be

im thinking if its title vs title that they bout to end the brand split and if thats where we going then i guess im cool w/ it
Preaaach

I don't think they even have to end the brand split tbh, if they do title vs title. If anything I don't believe that WWE has to have 2 World Champions. If Lesnar vs Reigns is going to be a double title match then why not have a unification match for the Tag Team titles at WrestleMania? I think it's been long overdue and the tag team division has to be the worst division in WWE right now.

Back