Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I don't think they even have to end the brand split tbh, if they do title vs title. If anything I don't believe that WWE has to have 2 World Champions. If Lesnar vs Reigns is going to be a double title match then why not have a unification match for the Tag Team titles at WrestleMania? I think it's been long overdue and the tag team division has to be the worst division in WWE right now.

Vince hates tag team wrestlng thats why the tag division can never really thrive. They done fucked up so many great teams over the years by splitting em or just making em look stupid. Thats something thats been going on for years actually

but yea if they end up unifying the world titles then the tag straps will probably follow behind along with the womens title

Vince hates tag team wrestlng thats why the tag division can never really thrive. They done fucked up so many great teams over the years by splitting em or just making em look stupid. Thats something thats been going on for years actually

but yea if they end up unifying the world titles then the tag straps will probably follow behind along with the womens title

I think they can still have the brand extension but WWE only needs:

1 World Title - The current champ goes back & forth between shows until he drops the belt.

1 set of Tag Titles - Use the same stipulation as the World Title
U.S./I.C Titles - Keep both as mid-card titles for each brand

The Women's championships idk if WWE should unify them or not as there is a lot of talent on both sides of either division. If they were to be unified though, then maybe creative could properly build the non-existent women's tag team division.

Lol Reigns with both straps on both shows really is bout to be god level if it happen

that nigga bout to be talkin shit!

Head of the table across both brands.

3e153249263a0b580cadf1d8b3faec43.gif

If they do unify the titles, that could be an opportunity to introduce a new title belt. WWE title hasn’t been changed since the rock introduced the current championship in 2013

If they do unify the titles, that could be an opportunity to introduce a new title belt. WWE title hasn’t been changed since the rock introduced the current championship in 2013
Tbh aint nothing wrong with the WWE Title, gold on black leather still dope. Its the color joints that need changed.

I’m thinking Braun signs w AEW while also staying signed to Impact… or at least someone who is w another company will sign w AEW. Seems the only way the tweet makes sense to me

I’m thinking Braun signs w AEW while also staying signed to Impact… or at least someone who is w another company will sign w AEW. Seems the only way the tweet makes sense to me
Hobestly i feel Braun aint even top 3
of potentials. I think its Killer Kross, Keith Lee or/and Mia.

Back