Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

that botch looks like it was on tully

punk had to fight to hoist him up

I do wish AEW would stop putting the old timers in spots like that tho. I get that they probably wanna bump around when they out there and its a good way to get a cheap pop but is it really needed? Just let them do heel shit from ringside.

Maybe get chased around a few times. That prevents shit like that from even happening and keeps them safe.

Nah...

You dont run a marathon if you haven't prep'd for one.

You punk apologists are gonna get someone hurt falling for his bullshit mumbo jumbo.

that botch looks like it was on tully

punk had to fight to hoist him up

I do wish AEW would stop putting the old timers in spots like that tho. I get that they probably wanna bump around when they out there and its a good way to get a cheap pop but is it really needed? Just let them do heel shit from ringside.

Maybe get chased around a few times. That prevents shit like that from even happening and keeps them safe.
I would agree 100% but folks will tell you when these old vets have their moments its actually pretty cool to see and gives good wrestling easter egg moments(unlike anything WWE tries to do with legends). Just like Arn and Tully face off was a dope moment.

Sting is another that has had some really fun moments as well that we thought we would never see again. I thinkthere is always room for legend managers to get involved without taking a major move like a little tussle.

Its a basic firemens carry...

You know... Also known as One of the easiest lifts ever!

A firemens carry... Think about that for a second.

Aint like he had to lift ryback or reigns.

Its a basic firemens carry...

You know... Also known as One of the easiest lifts ever!

A firemens carry... Think about that for a second.

Aint like he had to lift ryback or reigns.

Whats the point of this? Lol everybody pretty much acknowledged Tully jumped up wrong. Now if you dislike Punk i can understand your fustration but that wasnt one of those moments you aiming for.

Whats the point of this? Lol everybody pretty much acknowledged Tully jumped up wrong. Now if you dislike Punk i can understand your fustration but that wasnt one of those moments you aiming for.
Nah man...

Average joes pull that lift on their morbidly obese women all across the country on a daily basis.

Unacceptable

Nah man...

Average joes pull that lift on their morbidly obese women all across the country on a daily basis.

Unacceptable
Average joes have their moments too. A slip up is acceptable when the match was pure fire from start to finish. Goldberg, Roman, Cena and so on all had moments struggling to do something in their prime years and those guys mastodons compared Punk. Shit happens.

Average joes have their moments too. A slip up is acceptable when the match was pure fire from start to finish. Goldberg, Roman, Cena and so on all had moments struggling to do something in their prime years and those guys mastodons compared Punk. Shit happens.
Lifting other mastadons...

You know what would've prevented it tho?

NOT SKIPPING LEG DAY

Wasn't she one of the talent defending the company when Swole spoke out

Back