Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

And risk getting hurt working for someone else, will never happen

Vince dont care about hurt. It wouldn't work b/c he'd want total control. But I'm talmbout unused talent like Takizawa...Gulak...Cedric...Shelton...and others who are in that WWE purgatory.

Yeah WWE aint about to put nobody over in another company. Dead idea unless its just to put WWE talent over but what company would go for that.

you know this will never happen

not as long as Vince Kennedy McMahon is in charge

plus you gotta worry about COVID and injuries stemming from them working w/ other companies, they way too protective of their talent which is a gift and a curse in someways

It would be cool if it could happen tho.

They looked pathetic before. Atleast it gave them their highest views since 2011.

Impact isn't hittin wit me for some reason.

I don't really like the crowd make up of their show. Shyt be sounding like they only got 50 people there. So the reactiond to all of their Impact surprises don't hit right. It comes off as if the crowd is unenthused imo.

Impact isn't hittin wit me for some reason.

I don't really like the crowd make up of their show. Shyt be sounding like they only got 50 people there. So the reactiond to all of their Impact surprises don't hit right. It comes off as if the crowd is unenthused imo.
It sounds like those local indie shows that rent out a hotel confrence room and fill 30 people inside from the town who kinda care about the product. Nothing about it feels big time or special. I almost guarantee IMPACT will be gone before 2025.

It sounds like those local indie shows that rent out a hotel confrence room and fill 30 people inside from the town who kinda care about the product. Nothing about it feels big time or special. I almost guarantee IMPACT will be gone before 2025.

I'm surprised ROH folded b4 Impact

People having been sayin that for 20 years…

Last edited:
People having been sayin that for that for 20 years…
Well i always been a fan of TNA up until 2012/2013. When folks were saying that then i would say nah they fine doing medicore business but these days its a different land scape and a product like that is dying off right before our eyes. Then it was debatable now its way worse then its ever been and there is nothing down the pipeline that looks like there is any hope. I wouldnt be suprised if AEW was able to purchase them when they do sell for the same Vince would and grab the library.

Back