Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Isn’t he still hosting that stupid game show and didn’t that shitty reality Tv show of there’s get renewed.. This seems like a ploy.. To create buzz in Cody & more buzz for AEW.. So their marks can speculate if Cody will pull a Pillman.. And whenever Dynamites ratings dip a little bit.. Tony can tease another surprise announcemen/signing to juice the ratings.. And have fans speculate whether or not.. Cody’s going to show back up…

Last edited:
Lol Steve Austin is never wrestling again. He’ll give KO a few stunners at Wrestlemania but that’s it

Lmaoo nah

that shit a work bruh...

fuck Cody =

everything that he does has to be big if u havent noticed.. he bout to work the fuck outta yall

probably gone show up as stardust and challenge for the world title or some shit

Lmaoo nah

that shit a work bruh...

fuck Cody =

everything that he does has to be big if u havent noticed.. he bout to work the fuck outta yall

probably gone show up as stardust and challenge for the world title or some shit
I mean we all hoping it is a work. Cody has perfected making things feel big and huge in wrestling so i wouldnt be suprised if they do a one off at Mania and Cody back in AEW. Either way it would be a huge gain for WWE to have somebody who is a top 3 promo guy in this age in wrestling but fuck man i hope its a work.

Last edited:

From metzler:

“The Cody/Brandi split with AEW happened yesterday. The two sides didn’t come to terms on a new deal after six weeks. There is a lot more to read into this... but he could legally be on WWE TV at any time.”
But it’s not the only one:

• Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian wrote that he “can confirm that Cody’s camp has been in contact with WWE officials.”
  • Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp tweetedthat “word inside the wrestling world is that Cody Rhodes could be leaving AEW and joining WWE. Regardless of his intent, we’re told to expect an announcement soon.”
  • A WrestleVotes’ source “fully anticipates WWE coming to an agreement with Cody Rhodes.”

Back