Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Idk wtf is going on within WWE but Vince has to be SELLING the company to NBC or something... Every month it's mega releases and NXT really can't afford to be releasing ppl like they do with the main roster.

Bronson was just a champ a month ago, Tyler Rust is in Diamond Mine right? Oh wait didn't they lose already? Yikes.

Mercedes JUST had a title match and Leon ruff just had a push recently.

AEW Rampage coming to you live from Pittsburgh, PA next Friday folks
giphy.gif

Everybody who didn't pay respect. Gotta fess' up now and pay ya debts ~ Kung fu Kenny

PWInsider.com is told this is the complete list of talents released and no other releases were given this evening.

As Dave Scherer and I discussed on the We Don't Need No Name Show this week, there has been lots of talk internally of major changes for the NXT brand including a new logo, new lighting, a focus on younger talents and a different format to the TV shows. This housecleaning tonight appears to be part of those changes.

Martina should go to AEW to help boost that women's division. But then I can also see her on Impact

Oh and Cole meeting with Vince personally about the contract tonight

Cole leave and NXT is pretty much dead

NXT been changed since they moved to USA before AEWs debut. That version is never coming back

Just read that NXT is going to be focusing on younger talent, changing the NXT logo, plus some stage lighting changes.

PWInsider.com is told this is the complete list of talents released and no other releases were given this evening.

As Dave Scherer and I discussed on the We Don't Need No Name Show this week, there has been lots of talk internally of major changes for the NXT brand including a new logo, new lighting, a focus on younger talents and a different format to the TV shows. This housecleaning tonight appears to be part of those changes.

NXT getting a reboot. Sounds like they bringing back the game show format.

They about to have Io, Dakota, and them out there doing swimsuit contests and running obstacle courses
tenor.gif

Back