Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

NXT getting a reboot. Sounds like they bringing back the game show format.

They about to have Io, Dakota, and them out there doing swimsuit contests and running obstacle courses
tenor.gif

Think that first version of NXT came out in 2010, right after they closed WWECW for good. Lawd 2010 was a horrible year overall in WWE history. That version of NXT was terrible

I swear me and @TonyDubbz was saying how wack Bronson Reed was a couple weeks ago

He was bland afs shit as a face but shit I just wanted to see what he could do as a heel. Like somebody else said I doubt he would of survived RAW/SD.

The rest of those ppl were kinda fucked no matter where they went too. Only one im surprised by is Rust since he was in that diamond mine stable.

He was good in ring but seemed bland too.

Keep Martinez away from AEW. Like I said before she needs to just go train because she not offering nothing anybody half her age can't at this point.

Looking at that list if I was AEW I would just pass on all them for now.

Keep Martinez away from AEW. Like I said before she needs to just go train because she not offering nothing anybody half her age can't at this point.

Looking at that list if I was AEW I would just pass on all them for now.

But that AEW women's roster still needs work tho. That's the only reason why I'd go after her.

I'm surprised Roddy didnt get the axe tbh since they cut Rust.

Last edited:
Dunne on twitter retweeting people who got released. LOL if he and Cole leave you might as well close up shop for NXT.

They have little to no potential stars with any chance of main roster success. NXT is being punished for losing to AEW.

AEW effect.

tenor.gif

Back