Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

It's INSANE to me niggas watching the WWE kill itself because of Vince horrible ideas and practice's and continue to do so while not pushing back on this dictator ass fool. Like bro he destroying everything and folks at the WWE just chilling huh? Ok.

It's INSANE to me niggas watching the WWE kill itself because of Vince horrible ideas and practice's and continue to do so while not pushing back on this dictator ass fool. Like bro he destroying everything and folks at the WWE just chilling huh? Ok.
What are they suppose to do, you can't go to your boss and tell him how to run his company. That's the downside to working for WWE, an old senile man is calling the shots. Triple H and Shawn Michaels run NXT and they had no say so with what's happening to the brand

AEW effect

"Shenco you're too negative!" Well, it turns out I was just ahead of the curve I suppose.

Tony Khan got the juice like Bishop now
tenor.gif

LOL@ "No more midgets" if that's true then that's like 90% of the NXT roster. Adam Cole would be a fool to re-sign. They talking that good stuff now but he'd be jobbing to Baron Corbin on Main event by the end of the year

AEW effect

"Shenco you're too negative!" Well, it turns out I was just ahead of the curve I suppose.

Tony Khan got the juice like Bishop now
tenor.gif
U were never lying mfs just didn't want to hear how stupid some of the shit they've re watching was and rather not have it brought up as they are trying to enjoy it. Just like some saying AEW wasn't competition to AEW. WELP that was a lie.

Trips waiting on Vince to die. He gotta be.

Well if that's the case trips is gone be waiting awhile...

At the rate WWE is going they are like WCW '99-00 status. Waiting on Vince to die, WWE might not exist when it's all said & done. The product has been ass for the last 6 - 7 years.

I hope when the FOX deal for SD is up Vince sells the company and steps down.

Back