Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Weekly wrestling shows should be no more that 2 hours. Only reason why Raw is 3 hours is because USA is paying them an extra $50 million a year for the extra hour. I really hope smackdown isn’t going to be 3 hours. It’s really no necessary

Real talk though: Can Tony Kahn sustain this type of money going out to talents? I never hear about anybody getting "future endeavored" to offset the costs of new talent coming in. If true, they've signed Punk, D.B., and could possibly sign up Cole notwithstanding the other premium talents that they have on the roster. How much money are they shelling out to these talents?

Tony pretty much has his own WWE caliber brand on TNT. I just hope with the tv deals, deals w/ other wrestling organizations, merch, etc that they can sustain this type of "in-flow/out-flow" of money

For those asking about the status of Adam Cole and WWE, PWInsider.com has independently confirmed the story first reported overnight by WrestlingInc.com, that Cole's current deal with WWE is set to expire this summer.

That realization took a number of WWE execs by surprise as the belief was Cole was locked in through January 2022. Multiple sources within WWE confirmed the story, admitting frustration that it had become public.

Cole, currently the #2 heel on the WWE NXT roster internally (Raw bound Karrion Kross is #1) is now in the amazing position of being able to attempt to negotiate the best deal possible for himself going forward with WWE, AEW, etc.

PWInsider.com can also confirm that the timing of the company learning of the Cole contract issue very much lines up with the timing of the departure of Canyon Ceman.

Ric going AEW… homie just wants to be the one wrestler who joined every company lol

hey take Charlotte… I think she would do well over there.

Cole should leave… it was already stated he was never leaving NXT, right? So why stay? Go AEW who is NXT 2.0 on a bigger stage, w bigger names and more for him.

Ric going AEW… homie just wants to be the one wrestler who joined every company lol

Cole should leave… it was already stated he was never leaving NXT, right? So why stay? Go AEW who is NXT 2.0 on a bigger stage, w bigger names and more for him.
TBH i don't want to see Ric in AEW unless he's managing El' Idolo

OR...

Maybe he can come in and try to be a manager in MJF's faction and create heat w/ Tully. But who wants to see old ass Ric and old ass Tully go at it...

OR...

Maybe he can come in and try to be a manager in MJF's faction and create heat w/ Tully. But who wants to see old ass Ric and old ass Tully go at it...
Yoo being Andrade manager makes so much sense now that you said it.

OR...

he def gonna manage his own faction…

I remember Ric was supposed to come out and present the AEW World Championship to the winner of Hangman and Jericho on the first ppv but something happened so they had to get Bret who probably was the way better option to set a tone for a new world title.

My gawd...please no.

Back