Official Wrestling News Thread

I have no issue with aew getting guys like Andrade and Alister and probably cm punk and Bryan Danielson. However they need to cut some talent themselves if they aren’t gonna be used properly
I'm thinking that's why their aging that new show Rampage so that all these talents can get some tv time. 2 hours of Dynamite and Dark not gonna do it.

Maybe some of the talent can show up on shows where they have partnerships with (NJPW, iMPACT, NWA, etc)

I'm thinking that's why their aging that new show Rampage so that all these talents can get some tv time. 2 hours of Dynamite and Dark not gonna do it.

Maybe some of the talent can show up on shows where they have partnerships with (NJPW, iMPACT, NWA, etc)
Exactly what it is.

I saw RAMPAGE sold 11k tickets in less than 5 mins in Chicago. Them boys off to the races with these hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodyRod
All I'm saying is I don't need a bray and hardy joint venture again. It's bad enough I see a rehash of Christian and hardy program. Sting is floundering around hanging with Darby. Even the idea of cm punk and Daniel Bryan is lost on me, I don't doubt they are big time but I'm kinda been there done that. Just want more time for the women's division, some of the home grown talent maybe.

Don't gotta agree but I feel what I feel. Still Aew over anything else either way
Sting in Darby corner is the best way to use Sting lol he don't need to be wrestling nor in a big storyline. I thoroughly enjoy Darby having Sting just riding with him like his ace. The promos they did leading up to the last ppv were so different but good.

Last edited:
wwe stole bray’s gimmick, gave it to a white woman, then fired him

they gave wyatt the full nigga treatment

Last edited:
Reactions: silverfoxx

I mean it's Meltzer reporting it...but I wouldn't be shocked if there's a lil true behind it. If so...smh.

Them 2hrs is what makes SD golden. We don't need 3hrs...just so they can do a full hour of Raw-like filler shyt.

I wonder does Bray own the Mask design or if WWE Ddoes for The Fiend?

I personally enjoyed cult leader Wyatt better.

Would like them to release Cesaro n Nasmuka and I will be good.

Roman's gimmick now is the only thing that i would tune into the E every now and then...

Just read Adam Cole contract ends in August and hasn't signed a new contract yet....

Reactions: VIBE
Just read Adam Cole contract ends in August and hasn't signed a new contract yet....

“A major WWE contract was expiring recently in that of former NXT Champion Adam Cole. Wrestling Inc reported that Cole's deal is up after Summerslam However, we've learned there was a whole lot more to that than just a contract expiring. There was an assumption internally that Cole's WWE contract expired in December, but WWE sources have reached out and noted that they became aware that the deal was actually up in early July. Despite that, we're told that Adam Cole expressed to WWE that he was willing to work through Summerslam weekend and re-evaluate things. WWE sources put over Cole for being open to doing that as opposed to just appearing on another program without any notice by WWE. There was once word within WWE that Cole had actually signed a new deal when the USA Network agreement came to be, but that was not the case, despite the internal rumors.”

Last edited:
Someone else might be getting released today or tomorrow

Last edited: