Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yep. And have Brock eat the pin
Yup. That instantly would give Keith a shot in the arm to the next level.

By the way anybody who missed Keith Lee's special on the network def go watch, im behind dude even more after seeing his struggles.

That would be a great way to make up for all the bullshit we had to sit through on RAW this year.

Im kinda having a hard time believing it right now tho cause Heyman is on Smackdown with Reigns and i dont see them bringing Brock back with no Heyman. Unless he gonna pull double duty and manage them both from different brands.

That would be a great way to make up for all the bullshit we had to sit through on RAW this year.

Im kinda having a hard time believing it right now tho cause Heyman is on Smackdown with Reigns and i dont see them bringing Brock back with no Heyman. Unless he gonna pull double duty and manage them both from different brands.
From what I read the whole reason Paul was paired with Roman was really just they didn't have anything for Heyman to do while Brock is not wrestling and they didn't want to pay him to sit at home so they put him with Roman. If that's is all still the case then I can see Roman dropping Heyman before Mania and just have The Usos with Roman and make it all family.

Drew gotta eat the pin, he's the face of Raw
Problem with that is Brocks protected again and it means more for Brock to be pinned then McIntyre even tho he is the guy on Raw. Tho I would have a 1 v 1 rematch at the next ppv after Mania with McIntyre and have Lee go over there as well but its WWE..

Problem with that is Brocks protected again and it means more for Brock to be pinned then McIntyre even tho he is the guy on Raw. Tho I would have a 1 v 1 rematch at the next ppv after Mania with McIntyre and have Lee go over there as well but its WWE..
It will mean more to beat Brock one on one

Keith Lee getting sent back to the PC to work on his in-ring skills

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

There go y'all mans Vince again. Nothing to do with wrestling losing it's popularity at all

Keith Lee getting sent back to the PC to work on his in-ring skills

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

There go y'all mans Vince again. Nothing to do with wrestling losing it's popularity at all

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com is reporting that Vince McMahon "threw a fit about the working ability of certain guys on the main roster" and specifically had issues with some of the larger wrestlers.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is also reporting that an edict came from Vince for several talents to work on "refining and improving their in-ring skills." Johnson noted the following:

"PWInsider.com can confirm that Otis, Keith Lee, Dabbo Kato, Dio Maddin and AJ Styles' bodyguard Omos are among the contingent that the company has been working with on improving and refining their work inside the ring with those talents taking part in regular workouts at the WWEPerformance Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

In Meltzer's report, Adam Pearce and Drew Gulak were listedas the instructors for those classes.

Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com is reporting that Vince McMahon "threw a fit about the working ability of certain guys on the main roster" and specifically had issues with some of the larger wrestlers.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is also reporting that an edict came from Vince for several talents to work on "refining and improving their in-ring skills." Johnson noted the following:

"PWInsider.com can confirm that Otis, Keith Lee, Dabbo Kato, Dio Maddin and AJ Styles' bodyguard Omos are among the contingent that the company has been working with on improving and refining their work inside the ring with those talents taking part in regular workouts at the WWEPerformance Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

In Meltzer's report, Adam Pearce and Drew Gulak were listedas the instructors for those classes.

i dont see nia jax's name listed

Crazy in the Lee doc they did recently 9n the network he literally was told he needed to work on his ring skills twice getting denied a job and how devastated he was each time when he thought he was killing it. Some things never change..

im not trying to be sarcastic because i honestly don't know
does rock even acknowledge her like that?
Yeah Rock has shouted her out multiple times and is the reason she got a try out in WWE. There was reports when Nia was pissed about her position 2 years ago that The Rock was vocal about it and she was back in a push.

Back