Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

That's dope Sasha deserves the world man. When I look back at this era Sasha Banks and Charlotte will go down as the Michael's and Bret of the women's division.

Bayley whole title run was boring as fuck. Her and Sasha harassing the announce table was the highlight.

But in all honestly that list is complete horseshit lol...Bayley and Eddie Kingston??? Kingston the GOAT on the mic but Rey Fenix>>>>. Hell just now realizing ZERO Cody Rhodes???? He put on great match after great match with modern classic promos leading to each one. Him not being top 3 already is ehh.

Last edited:
Sashas current reign aint been as entertaining as Bayleys fam and you know thats the truth. Got her ass feuding with Carmella smh

I mean the Carmella feud aint been bad but it aint the best either.

DING DONG...Hello!

thats not fair. sasha aint even have the belt for three months. bayley had a whole ass year with the belt and she had her dry stretches too

thats not fair. sasha aint even have the belt for three months. bayley had a whole ass year with the belt and she had her dry stretches too

That's kinda the point. I ain't knocking her reign but Bayley had the title for a year and a half & she was killing it for most of that reign. Like u said there was a dry stretch but with that aside she still held it down and idk I guess I personally was more entertained by her than I was Sasha in 2020.

When I said Bayley and Sasha were being forced on us I got hit with wacks and nosigns.
Bayley def was, I still don't get her "good" title run some folks on here claiming, 2020 been such a blur literally her whole title run was her making fun of michael Cole and Byron at the announce desk and doing some bullshit win in the match following. Fucking Rosa from NWA has had a better year and NWA hasn't been running since last March. New look doesn't always change things.

As far as Sasha she has yet to have a proper ru and she is doing so now so I'm with that(hey she made it past a week). Not many women as polished as Charlotte and Sasha on the main roster so I really don't care when either shining. Bayley adds nothing tho, she added a layer to her character but that's it.

Last edited:
I can't remember if it was a commercial or it actually being on but I remember I was watching some old ecw show and it was showing that interview for now playing section and I'm like what in the fuck could Austin possibly interview her for? Lol then I realized they hoeing his podcast out for any WWE people now. At one point Austin had the best wrestling themed podcast for some years.

I can't remember if it was a commercial or it actually being on but I remember I was watching some old ecw show and it was showing that interview for now playing section and I'm like what in the fuck could Austin possibly interview her for? Lol then I realized they hoeing his podcast out for any WWE people now. At one point Austin had the best wrestling themed podcast for some years.

I think sometimes it’s hard to stay interesting and relevant. My favorite wrestling podcast is something to wrestle with Bruce Pritchard. From when it started until 2019, I enjoyed most episodes. It’s been meh ever since but I’m not blaming it on Bruce going back to wwe; what else can they really talk about? They’ve covered almost everything I would want them to.

I think sometimes it’s hard to stay interesting and relevant. My favorite wrestling podcast is something to wrestle with Bruce Pritchard. From when it started until 2019, I enjoyed most episodes. It’s been meh ever since but I’m not blaming it on Bruce going back to wwe; what else can they really talk about? They’ve covered almost everything I would want them to.
I think Bruce is limited on what he can say even talking about yester years. Before he would go into super detail then when he got signed by WWE it became apparent he leaves alot of details out because he just moves on quickly these days. Probably Vince just asking him to tone it down but yeah I think Bruce has covered most of the attitude and early years.

I still check into Jim Ross as he probably has the least filtered podcast since AEW let's him do whatever and he still shoots on shit that I still learn alot from. I honestly think his podcast in the early stages he still had hope he would be back in WWE and certain things he would not talk about now that he pretty much said AEW is his final wrestling job he has been more open about everything during the AE.

But yeah at the height of the Conrad produced podcast lik3 Bruce Pritchard, Eric Bischoff, and Jim Ross man so much good stories and lost info picked up just sitting at work listening to them all day.

Last edited:
Back