Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Tucker is screwed
Tucker is screwed but to be honest Otis probably is too unless he is fine being a comedy guy nobody takes serious. He short and fat asf, I can see them giving up on him down the line or used as a hornswoggle type character.

Lol they are fine, Keep the Buddy and Rey daughter thing going, that was actually getting good. Rey crying in circles how much he loves his family Is what over killed those segments. Thy are past that now and Buddy got something going in the spotlight. I can see this being a great face turn for him.

Seth vs Buddy will be the golden match out of this down the mine with Seth hopefully putting Buddy over.
i agree OG Murphy has the potential to be a big star down the road.

Tucker is screwed

Hell Tucker the one who i could see standing out. He a pretty big dude hes just been in the shadows cause he dont got as much personality as Otis. They'll probably turn him over on RAW and do something w/ him in the lower to mid card.

Otis is probably safe for as long as he wanna be there cause they rarely ever fire comedy acts and they always get TV time

Good to see Vince is a big fan of Rey daughter. Shorty got the juice acting wise, even my girl who stopped what she was doing and looked up at the tv like hold up Rey daughter is a good actor and I was low key thinking it to myself before that. She legit was pissed when Seth was drafted because she thought that story was over while it was getting good with Murphy. I just knew Murphy and all them would come over as well. Honestly if you take Rey whining weekly out the equation shit prolly the best storyline on WWE TV easily.

Last edited:
I'm over all that Rey shit. Especially now that they going towards it being a love /paternity angle. I just wanna see Murphy vs Rollins I can do without all that other shit fr.

I'm over all that Rey shit. Especially now that they going towards it being a love /paternity angle. I just wanna see Murphy vs Rollins I can do without all that other shit fr.
WWE as a whole boring as fuck from NXT to the Main roster right now. I think shorty fine during the down time to get off her acting shit and as wack as WWE has been about build ups you know damn well that match will be on free tv in no time.

Last edited:
WWE as a whole boring as fuck from NXT to the Main roster right now. I think shorty fine during the down time to get off her acting shit and as wack as WWE has been about build ups you know damn well that match will be on free tv in no time.

That whole story went to shit the moment they brought in Reys family. No lie it's probably my least favorite angle bruh lmao you like the only person I've seen talk bout Reys daughter too. I dont think anybody care about that shit. Ppl were pissed off when they saw the Mysterios were coming to Friday nights along w/ Rollins.

Also, I been looking forward to SD a whole lot more now. Maybe even more than NXT right now. They stepped their shit up. RAW is the worst show they got imo cause of all the filler. Maybe Retribution and the draft turns it around but Idk

That whole story went to shit the moment they brought in Reys family. No lie it's probably my least favorite angle bruh lmao you like the only person I've seen talk bout Reys daughter too. I dont think anybody care about that shit. Ppl were pissed off when they saw the Mysterios were coming to Friday nights along w/ Rollins.

Also, I been looking forward to SD a whole lot more now. Maybe even more than NXT right now. They stepped their shit up. RAW is the worst show they got imo cause of all the filler. Maybe Retribution and the draft turns it around but Idk
She better at acting then 99.9999% of the entire female roster, that's all I'm saying. Don't be surprised if she gets signed in some form off it alone.

And of course Smackdown is now the most to look forward to : HEEL ROMAN REIGNS. That's the shot in the arm WWE been needed. Smackdown been trash for a year and even now I'm back into it off the strength of Roman's heel run. Bruce producing both shows, Smackdown just got the fresher angle. Sasha and Bayley blew their smoke they had going. This shake up is the best thing WWE could do right now because Paul's toys were abandoned where they stood so now they are going to pencil in the guys they want to run with.

Last edited:
Lars Sullivan just returned from a year long injury rehabilitation and it didn’t take him long for controversy to follow.

A Reddit user, Kalimera5, has posted pictures of a conversation between Lars and Annika Naidoo-Fuge, a yoga instructor. Annika is seen refunding Lars’ money after he makes inappropriate remarks towards her even after he was warned. She has since confirmed that the screenshots are real. It should be noted that this Reddit user is not Annika and that it has only been confirmed by her that this really is WWE Superstar Lars Sullivan. No official statement has been made by any parties involved yet.

obar148vjis51.jpg

Sullivan isn’t new to controversy. Last year, it was revealed that he had made several homophobic and racist remarks on a bodybuilding forum a decade ago. As a result, the WWE supposedly fined him and sent him to sensitivity training.

Sullivan eventually went out with a knee injury over the summer of 2019 with several people predicting rehab would only take around 6-9 months. It was reported by Fightful this weekend that he actually had to get surgery on both knees and that his recovery took a lot longer than people were expecting. It was also revealed that Sullivan was expected to work a program with Brock Lesnar at some point.

Lars Sullivan just returned from a year long injury rehabilitation and it didn’t take him long for controversy to follow.

A Reddit user, Kalimera5, has posted pictures of a conversation between Lars and Annika Naidoo-Fuge, a yoga instructor. Annika is seen refunding Lars’ money after he makes inappropriate remarks towards her even after he was warned. She has since confirmed that the screenshots are real. It should be noted that this Reddit user is not Annika and that it has only been confirmed by her that this really is WWE Superstar Lars Sullivan. No official statement has been made by any parties involved yet.

View attachment 378427

Sullivan isn’t new to controversy. Last year, it was revealed that he had made several homophobic and racist remarks on a bodybuilding forum a decade ago. As a result, the WWE supposedly fined him and sent him to sensitivity training.

Sullivan eventually went out with a knee injury over the summer of 2019 with several people predicting rehab would only take around 6-9 months. It was reported by Fightful this weekend that he actually had to get surgery on both knees and that his recovery took a lot longer than people were expecting. It was also revealed that Sullivan was expected to work a program with Brock Lesnar at some point.
Dead

Back