Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I wanna see it

A Bloodline v New Day feud would be GOAT

Roman and E is the fresh matchup

and Usos and New Day got great chemistry in Tag matches...multiple classics

and all of them are a good to great promo now...

shit would be lit

this is what I was just about to say

I dont think Big E is taking the strap off of Reigns but thats a hell of a feud they got on they hands, all they gotta do is pull the trigger.

If Roman is really gonna be running w/ the Usos then thats the perfect time to bring Kofi & Xavier back into the fold.

I know people tired of the New Day as of right now but if you keep them away from each other long enough and then have them run in to save E then people gonna eat that shit up.

You got a 3 vs 3 match that could then branch back off into Reigns vs Big E for the strap. Usos in his corner and a more serious Woods & Kofi in Big Es.

Don't just throw Big E into the world title picture, they have to do it the right way. Give him a lengthy run with the IC title and build him up.

Don't just throw Big E into the world title picture, they have to do it the right way. Give him a lengthy run with the IC title and build him up.

That would be cool but it hasn't worked for anybody in years.

people that end up in the IC title picture these days just end up stuck there spinning their wheels.

thats some shit that needs to change

Yeah I still think E gotta show he worthy of main event, he on the right road tho.

I dont think he needs to “pay his dues” or none of that other bullshit

he been there and done that.

he shows he can be a draw

New Day one of the most popular groups is WWE history and E is the main reason for that

That paying dues shit is outdated

New Day one of the most popular groups is WWE history and E is the main reason for that

No he hasn't, he was a failure his first singles run so he does have to prove himself

No he hasn't, he was a failure his first singles run so he does have to prove himself
Was he a failure because he wasnt talented or because he had shit booking?

Cause in NXT nigga was undisputed top guy and then he got called up and creative fumbled him.

not to meantion wwe history of how they book black talent outside Dwayne

I ain't saying all that, let him cook in a few feuds before the title shot. Let the anticipation build naturally and get fans wanting it, just throwing him in a Roman feud just seems rushed for his sake. Keith Lee would be a person to throw him with and let both get a win and have E win the rubber if ofcourse the plan for Keith heel turn happens. He'll or maybe Strowman could run that program as well.

Was he a failure because he wasnt talented or because he had shit booking?

Cause in NXT nigga was undisputed top guy and then he got called up and creative fumbled him.

not to meantion wwe history of how they book black talent outside Dwayne

He was a bad ass in NXT but still not over. To reverse what you said NXT creative booking made him look like a bad ass but he wasn't "over" in NXT. Same way Bo Dallas was given the title but wasn't over either.

At the end of the day I want E to make it to the main event matches and become WWE champion but not as corny New Day. As mothafuckin Big E Langston fr, solo dolo badd ass.

c86a6-1524497200-500.jpg

I thought he was over with the
“5” gimmick in NXT
And I def aint advocating a hot shot title opp

But he def needs to be in top of the card matches

not no midcard “build him up” bullshit

If they save Roman vs E for the rumble, they got a good 2-3 months to build E up as a credible threat, especially on smackdown where it looks like a much better show than raw currently

If they save Roman vs E for the rumble, they got a good 2-3 months to build E up as a credible threat, especially on smackdown where it looks like a much better show than raw currently
Although I dont advocate him facing Roman roght away

“building him as a credible threat” is as simple as a great match that takes Roman to the brink....where Roman gotta cheat to win or barely gets the W

then boom

credible threat.

“But what about the story?!?”

Roman the top guy

its my time and im taking his spot

simple

E dont need to be “built up”

but I am against him going at the throne right now

he going to Raw and gonna be in the mix with Lee, Drew and Orton

Eligible to be drafted from raw to smackdown:

• Asuka
  • Sasha Banks
  • Bianca Belair
  • Dana Brooke
  • Humberto Carrillo
  • Elias
  • Angel Garza
  • Drew Gulak
  • Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker)
  • The Hurt Business (Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander and MVP)
  • Mickie James
  • Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado)
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Murphy
  • Rey & Dominik Mysterio
  • Naomi
  • The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
  • Roman Reigns
  • Ricochet
  • Seth Rollins
  • Mandy Rose
  • Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax
  • Shorty G
  • AJ Styles
  • Jey Uso
Eligible to be drafted from smackdown to raw:

Andrade
Bayley
Aleister Black
Alexa Bliss
Daniel Bryan
Carmella
King Corbin
Apollo Crews
Nikki Cross
Dabba-Kato
Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
Erik (of The Viking Raiders)
Lacey Evans
Charlotte Flair
Jeff Hardy
Billie Kay
Lana
Keith Lee
The Miz & John Morrison
Riddick Moss
Natalya
Titus O’Neil
Randy Orton
Kevin Owens
R-Truth
RETRIBUTION (Mustafa Ali, T-BAR, MACE, SLAPJACK, RECKONING & RETALIATION)
Matt Riddle
The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan)
Peyton Royce
Arturo Ruas
Sheamus
Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro
The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)
Braun Strowman
Tamina
Akira Tozawa
Zelina Vega
Bray Wyatt
Sami Zayn

Rules of the draft:

Over 60 Male Superstars, Female Superstars and Tag Teams have been placed into the 2020 WWE Draft.

More than 20 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Friday night and more than 30 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Monday night.

Due to the length of each show, for every two picks that SmackDown selects, Raw will get three picks.

Tag Teams will count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network, in conjunction with WWE Officials, wants to pick one Superstar from the team.

Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and able to sign with the brand of their choosing.

WWE star Ridge Holland underwent surgery today, the company announced on today's NXT Injury Report video update.

WWE announced that Holland suffered a left ankle dislocation and fracture, a right knee patellar dislocation and a patellar tendon rupture.

WWE's medical staff set the dislocated knee back in place at ringside while the ankle dislocation was placed back into its rightful position at the hospital.

Back