Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Mercedes Martinez, who was just moved to the Raw roster as Retribution's Retaliation is no longer part of the group, PWInsider.com has learned.

Martinez is being shifted back to the WWE NXT roster.

Mercedes Martinez, who was just moved to the Raw roster as Retribution's Retaliation is no longer part of the group, PWInsider.com has learned.

Martinez is being shifted back to the WWE NXT roster.

tenor.gif

Martinez vs Ripley Pt II

Martinez vs Tall Sonya

OR

Martinez teaming WITH tall Sonya & Dakota to form a female stable is money..

they could eventually turn on Kota bae and then fuck up the other women before calling out Baszler & Nia.

tenor.gif

Martinez vs Ripley Pt II

Martinez vs Tall Sonya

OR

Martinez teaming WITH tall Sonya & Dakota to form a female stable is money..

they could eventually turn on Kota bae and then fuck up the other women before calling out Baszler & Nia.
That tall Sonya shit is hilarious to me

That tall Sonya shit is hilarious to me

She growing on me

idk why they trying to downplay her now all of a sudden after she dominated tf outta Ripley in that tag match the other week

if im not mistaken she even got the pin on her

Dane knocking his ass out after the match while he was dancing around to the music again almost took me out

On Saturday's Talking Smack, there was one more round of the draft. The picks were as follows:

Humberto Carrillo to Raw
Murphy to Smackdown
Drew Gulak to Raw
Kalisto to Smackdown
Tucker to Raw

Lol they are fine, Keep the Buddy and Rey daughter thing going, that was actually getting good. Rey crying in circles how much he loves his family Is what over killed those segments. Thy are past that now and Buddy got something going in the spotlight. I can see this being a great face turn for him.

Seth vs Buddy will be the golden match out of this down the mine with Seth hopefully putting Buddy over.

Last edited:
Back