Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I read they're going to take the MITB off Otis, hopefully it's not to the Miz or Morrison. Give it to Corbin or Sheamus if they're just going to end up being sacrificed to Roman

I read they're going to take the MITB off Otis, hopefully it's not to the Miz or Morrison. Give it to Corbin or Sheamus if they're just going to end up being sacrificed to Roman

Means sheamus/corbin gotta turn face. I don’t wanna see that

Miz did just do a interview talking about how he wants to feel that feeling he felt when he won the strap again....

thing is if he wins it he just gonna get his ass beat by Reigns tho.

Me PERSONALLY...

I'd have the case play a game of hot potato and eventually end up in Big E's hands..

Have Miz beat Otis.. then tied Big E into it by having him feud with Miz & Morrison.

Big E says something along the lines of "If I beat you both then you give me the case"

Miz disagrees but Morrison accepts.

Miz & Morrison lose the handicap match and boom.

Big E is the new Mr. Money in the bank

have him hold onto that shit tho and eventually challenge Reigns straight up.

Have Miz beat Otis.. then tied Big E into it by having him feud with Miz & Morrison.

Big E says something along the lines of "If I beat you both then you give me the case"

Miz disagrees but Morrison accepts.

Miz & Morrison lose the handicap match and boom.

Big E is the new Mr. Money in the bank

have him hold onto that shit tho and eventually challenge Reigns straight up.

challenge Roman at the rumble. Huge main event for the start of 2021

Miz did just do a interview talking about how he wants to feel that feeling he felt when he won the strap again....

thing is if he wins it he just gonna get his ass beat by Reigns tho.

Me PERSONALLY...

I'd have the case play a game of hot potato and eventually end up in Big E's hands..
That MITB gonna be used on whoever the other champ is

so either Drew or Randy.

Roman about to be bulletproof until Mania

Back