Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I saw that he had matches on AEW dark and people really wanted them to sign him but they didnt for some reason so WWE pounced.

I was seeing all kinds of clips of his dark matches after he was on there but tbh he looks like a guy that they gonna stick on 205 live in WWE. Mf looks like Brian Kendrick to me back when he was Spanky.

not only that but they saying that he signed to NXT UK.

His one saving grace might be the fact that hes one of Seth Rollins wrestling school students. Wouldn't be surprised if thats why he signed.

i wouldnt be surprised if WWE has something set up to where they get dibs on any of Rollins students if they're interested. they had a relationship like that with Booker Ts school a couple years back but idk if its still a thing

RIP TRACEY SMOTHERS!!!!

this is one that actually hits me. Buddy was such a great guy, great ring performer, and was awesome in ECW. Rest in heaven brother.

TL blowing up about this match they just had on NXT UK

that shit looks like it was a brutal judging by some of the gifs n clips. Gonna check it out later

also seeing a lot of MOTY candidate talk and ppl saying it was the best UK Championship match they've seen

WWE has dropped Matt Riddle's first name from his official on screen character.

Going forward, the former UFC fighter turned WWE performer, who was just drafted over to the Raw brand, will be known simply as "Riddle."

PWInsider.com is told the official decision was made earlier today.

:dfbruh:

TL blowing up about this match they just had on NXT UK

that shit looks like it was a brutal judging by some of the gifs n clips. Gonna check it out later

also seeing a lot of MOTY candidate talk and ppl saying it was the best UK Championship match they've seen

Ima have to check for it later
Dunne vs Walter & Bate vs Walter were epic

Going forward, the former UFC fighter turned WWE performer, who was just drafted over to the Raw brand, will be known simply as "Riddle."

I saw this earlier but was hoping it was a lie

i aint believing it until the ring announcer announce his name as that on Monday

i’m not sure how else i can put this...

wwe stay fucking with shit that don’t need to be fucked with

i hope that made sense

Back