Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

As PWMania.com previously reported, AEW Dark competitor Ben Carter would be signing with WWE.

WWE has shown interest in signing several additional indy wrestlers that have appeared on the YouTube series, according to Fightful.com.

Anthony Bowens was another wrestler that WWE apparently had interest in but AEW managed to sign Bowens before WWE could do so.

123766038_396194415147580_630124682495571431_n.jpg

lot of political wrestling memes been up and down the timeline

this one made me laugh w/ how accurate it is w/ the blue reveal

:hahaha:

I miss themed ppv sets they had for the 2000s and parts of the 2010s. Universal sets are trash

Fuck Alberto del rio and other dude who stalked Paige and her bf

Alberto said he got receipts and video proof of Paige being the aggressor. One big mess, id give Del Rio the benefit 9f doubt if he wasn't accused of the shit in the new case.

Unless there is a last second change, WWE will indeed be leaving Orlando's Amway Center arena for the Thunderdome.

We are told that the company's production team currrently needs to clear out the venue no later than 12/5 due to The Orlando Magic needing the facility as the NBA is hoping to launch their next season during that time frame.

There is no current confirmed plan for WWE's next move but we are told the company has looked into venues in several states to host The Thunderdome going forward, including Florida, Texas and Illinois, among others. Obviously, given the climate of the COVID-19 pandemic, everything is subject to change.

Unless there is a last second change, WWE will indeed be leaving Orlando's Amway Center arena for the Thunderdome.

We are told that the company's production team currrently needs to clear out the venue no later than 12/5 due to The Orlando Magic needing the facility as the NBA is hoping to launch their next season during that time frame.

There is no current confirmed plan for WWE's next move but we are told the company has looked into venues in several states to host The Thunderdome going forward, including Florida, Texas and Illinois, among others. Obviously, given the climate of the COVID-19 pandemic, everything is subject to change.

NC was on the list

tenor.gif

I doubt i'd go w/ all this shit still going on but that'd be dope if they were here

Back