Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The Revival has reportedly been pulled from the road by WWE officials.

When asking why Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder were left out of the Elimination Chamber match for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles this Sunday, Fightful Select was reportedly told that the two Superstars “had been at home” but they hadn’t requested any time off.

The Revival have been off the road as of late and before that were rarely used on TV. There have been rumors on the two leaving WWE for months. Dawson’s contract is set to expire in April while Dash had some time added to his contract due to time missed with an injury.

WWE announced the following:

In the weeks since he was put out of commission by a ruthless attack at the hands of Randy Orton, Edge has been conspicuous by his absence the last month or so, seemingly focusing on his recovery. In the interim, however, Orton’s malice has gone unchecked, culminating in an RKO to Edge’s wife and fellow WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix when she attempted to give an update on Edge’s condition. Now, we’ll finally hear from the man himself.

In the wake of Orton’s latest strike, The Rated-R Superstar will return to Raw once again this Monday, and there will be plenty to address. From The Apex Predator’s recent attacks to the status of his wife to Orton’s brazen claim that he injured Edge to save him from himself, it will be a night of many revelations from a man whose unbelievable career continues to evolve in unexpected ways.

Vince kills. HHH creates.

This just proves that main roster people have no idea what is going on in NXT. Shayna was boring there too.

She's a methodical menacing psychopath that works a slower pace with limb targeting as her focus. What were they expecting?

Shayna need to come on over to AEW and be the Ace of a women's division that desperately needs someone like her as the main focus.

i’m sure the heel vs heel dynamic of shayna vs kairi sane didn’t help either

yea, their match on NXT wasn't bad at all cause Kairi was the lovable under dog back then and Baszler was hated a lot for what she was doing to the women so everybody wanted to see her lose

Wrestlemania gonna be 16 matches though?
giphy.gif

Might be time to experiment with a WK style format because that is gonna be way too long like last year

The coronavirus is popping up all over the world including the United States. Now a WWE employee has apparently come in contact with the virus.

Brad Shepard reports that a WWE employee who doesn’t work at the main WWE HQ in Stamford, CT has come in contact with the coronavirus.

This employee is “under self-quarantine” and mass email has been send out to everyone in the company. Everyone is “shaken up,” but no symptoms have been reported yet.

I got tickets for NXT Roadtrip when they come to Greensboro, NC in April

I wasn't thinkinng about the possibility of that coronavirus bullshit spreading by then. Theres 2 cases here so far but not in Greensboro. Who knows how much its gonna spread between then and now tho

me n the homies were going but ima remind them about that shit and see if they still trying to go

I got tickets for NXT Roadtrip when they come to Greensboro, NC in April

I wasn't thinkinng about the possibility of that coronavirus bullshit spreading by then. Theres 2 cases here so far but not in Greensboro. Who knows how much its gonna spread between then and now tho

me n the homies were going but ima remind them about that shit and see if they still trying to go
Man you better stay home, large crowds ain't the thing to be in right now

WWE RAW concluded this week with a big 8-man tag team match. The contest didn’t end without someone suffering an injury.
Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live that Akam did suffer an injury during the main event of Raw this week. At this time it is believed to be a bicep injury.
“It is believed that Rezar suffered a torn bicep. He is still being evaluated, but I didn’t even see where it happened last night, but hte last five minutes of hte match this guy can’t even move his arm and he’s doing spots, he’s catching guys I was like this is the toughtest dude I ever saw.”

Tampa officials are meeting on Thursday to decide if the city should cancel mass events or not including Wrestlemania. And I mean you gotta think they gonna cancel it 70+ thousand people from all over the world sitting in a stadium for 6 hours or more?

Hall of fame smackdown raw takeover, indy shows all of that looking shaky.

Rezar of The AOP suffered an injury during this week’s edition of WWE Monday Night RAW at the Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.

Rezar and Akam joined Seth Rollins and Murphy in a big eight-man tag-team match against the teams of The Viking Raiders and the reigning RAW Tag-Team Champions The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford).

Although the exact spot was not specified, Bryan Alvarez noted during the Tuesday episode of Wrestling Observer Live that Rezar suffered an arm injury during the bout.

“It is believed that Rezar suffered a torn biceps,” Alvarez said during today’s WOL show. “He is still being evaluated.”

The match saw “The Monday Night Messiah” score the pin to secure the victory for his team after hitting Ford of the Street Profits with a Stomp for the 1-2-3.

We will keep you posted on the injury status of The AOP’s Rezar as soon as additional information surfaces.

Back