Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

the people’s elbow setup was so goofy but rock was that nigga and could make anything look cool

i ask that because a lot finishers/moves get criticized for not being effective way too often

like it’s not hard to believe how the torque of a spanish fly coupled with the opponents back and back of their head slamming into the mat could knock them out, drive the air out of them etc. factor in the move being delivered from the top rope...

yeah i’m not tryna take that shit
Not saying falling from it isnt bad but a mothafucka doing a front and backflip at the same time just by resting your hand on his shoulder just looks bad, maybe a better hold of the opponent would make it come off better. Maybe lock one arm around the opponent neck and head before doing it.

Last edited:
Goldberg said Riddle was like a booger in a recent interview

:hahaha:

I can't wait to see this fool shit on that Saudi Arabia match like i know he going to

1. Goldberg not going over the Fiend this thursday. Idk why niggas think that shit is gonna happen. Bill bout to be just another face on the Funhouse wall. Maybe it'll lead to him going heel in time for his rumored match against Reigns at mania.

2. You can't blame the company if Sasha not facing Bayley at Wrestlemania. It aint their fault her ass is so injury prone
This company has done plenty things to say "eff the fans" and have been insulting the fan's intelligence for years. Why do you defend them so?

Also you know what would negate your second point? Building up the division. *gasp*

This company has done plenty things to say "eff the fans" and have been insulting the fan's intelligence for years. Why do you defend them so?

Also you know what would negate your second point? Building up the division. *gasp*

NIIIGGAAA...

:sayit:

I got a better question, If you don't fuck with it like that then why do you watch or come in the threads?!

:niggaa:

If you don't like it, remove yourself. Its that simple

you really be coming across as one of those scorned fans in just about all the WWE related threads

NIIIGGAAA...

:sayit:

I got a better question, If you don't fuck with it like that then why do you watch or come in the threads?!

:niggaa:

If you don't like it, remove yourself. Its that simple

you really be coming across as one of those scorned fans in just about all the WWE related threads
I'm a fan out of hope that these shows will get better and habit at this point. It's not being scorned moreso not being a stan and calling the company out on their bs. If they actually built up their smackdown women's division Sasha being injury prone wouldn't matter because *gasp* they'd have someone who is credible enough to fill that slot. I apologize for not being as naive and blind to the faults as you seem to be. It's just called being objective. Guess I and the majority of the wrestling community are being scorned these days *shrugs*

1. Goldberg not going over the Fiend this thursday. Idk why niggas think that shit is gonna happen. Bill bout to be just another face on the Funhouse wall. Maybe it'll lead to him going heel in time for his rumored match against Reigns at mania.

2. You can't blame the company if Sasha not facing Bayley at Wrestlemania. It aint their fault her ass is so injury prone
But I thought...

But I thought...

You probably could of bet me anything and won off that shit honestly

thats some shitty ass booking foreal and now i gotta eat my words but save all the other shit cause we all can agree Smackdown has been trash for a minute now. Like i said in that super show down threads i rarely ever watch that shit since the move to FOX

I think all you WWE fans should stop watching and take your views elsewhere. How many times can they force y'all to eat shit before you leave the table.

You probably could of bet me anything and won off that shit honestly

thats some shitty ass booking foreal and now i gotta eat my words but save all the other shit cause we all can agree Smackdown has been trash for a minute now. Like i said in that super show down threads i rarely ever watch that shit since the move to FOX
Smackdown is trash we know this. Raw has a few decent episodes lately but has mostly been trash as well. The only bright light is NXT, and even Vince is starting to seep in down there. Like, I'm not surprised at all by this. This is why all WRESTLING fans need to support AEW by any means necessary

Fans should support both NXT and AEW, they run wrestling right now. I look at it like AEW is if you want the emotion, solid story telling and NXT is for solid exhibition style wrestling. Both have something great to offer any general fan who likes pro wrestling.

Fans should support both NXT and AEW, they run wrestling right now. I look at it like AEW is if you want the emotion, solid story telling and NXT is for solid exhibition style wrestling. Both have something great to offer any general fan who likes pro wrestling.
True but if NXT fails it simply goes back on the network. AEW fails, no one domestically will be able to gather up these kinds of resources ever again.

True but if NXT fails it simply goes back on the network. AEW fails, no one domestically will be able to gather up these kinds of resources ever again.
Yeah for sure if AEW tips then it's kind of a wrap for a major wrestling company to ever exist again for a long time. Only reason I took time to get to know alot of these indie acts who got signed during the first press run and glad I did because I legit love the company so far and what they put out, shit IMPACT took a while to sell me on it.

I love NXT as well and have since the build to the first Takeover, only issue I have with the brand these days is over crowding in signing and not enough time so half the roster has to take a seat.

Raw and Smackdown is tough to watch to the point the past 12 months is the first time I actually missed hella Raw and Smackdowns after watching religiously never skipping a show since 2007 when I fell back in love with wrestling after taking a hiatus at the end of 2003.

Apparently Vince McMahon said in a quarter call a few months back after asked would we see more blood on WWE tv and he said that WWE wasnt going back to blood as they have graduated from "blood and guts". AEW decided to run with that and make a show revolving around that theme called "AEW DYNAMITE: BLOOD AND GUTS"
ER_Kv45W4AInodQ.png

Jon Moxley was busted open when he hit his head on the ringpost during the main event of AEW Revolution. During a post-show media scrum, Moxley stated that he was seeing triple after he struck the ringpost. He noted he was probably "half-concussed."

Tonight's PPV was a 100% sellout.

AEW was selling Jon Moxley "I Was There" t-shirts commemorating his AEW Championship win after the PPV.

The two-ring, double cage with a roof match at the 3/25 Dynamite will be titled a "Blood and Guts" match, according to AEW President Tony Khan. He made it clear there will be zero reference to the match as a Wargames.

Dustin Rhodes and QT Marshall will be a regular tag team going forward as the Natural Nightmares, managed by Brandi Rhodes. Brandi was not be as active cornering Cody going forward, leaving him with Arn Anderson full-time.

Colt Cabana is officially signed with AEW and will be working as a wrestler, producer and announcer. He will still be able to take outside dates.

Jeff Cobb has not signed any contract with AEW as of this writing.

Renee Young was backstage.

Back