Lmao Tessa Blanchard is not #1 over no Charlotte flair bruh

Since when?

Bump Charlotte up to 1 and io to #2 and we got a deal

although if that were the list io and Charlotte would be interchangeable for me

Lmao Tessa Blanchard is not #1 over no Charlotte flair bruh

Since when?

Bump Charlotte up to 1 and io to #2 and we got a deal

although if that were the list io and Charlotte would be interchangeable for me
Thats not in order but Charlote and Tessa both my number 1 lol. Io is dope and she can easily grow to be better then both but she still early in her career with less accomplishments so she got time to grow. If we talking skills all 3 good asf in their own way.

Io is sexier then Tessa and Charlotte if that helps. Lol

Jessika Havoc mods the Impact! chat room on twitch that they be having during the show and she banned me from the room bout 2-3 weeks ago when they did that old school show cause I said "Tessa Blanchard deserves better" lmao I was just trolling n she was like "Does she really Dubbz? cause she chose to be here"

next thing i know "You have been banned"

Jessika Havoc mods the Impact! chat room on twitch that they be having during the show and she banned me from the room bout 2-3 weeks ago when they did that old school show cause I said "Tessa Blanchard deserves better" lmao I was just trolling n she was like "Does she really Dubbz? cause she chose to be here"

next thing i know "You have been banned"
Lmaooo fucked up

Bruh we need to bring back Throwback PPV night!! pick a old ppv from WWE NETWORK and live comment. Be dope if we kind of followed a time line.

Back