Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

This a good idea but I don't give WWE any money. I cancelled my subscription 2 years ago

Yup. And I don't subscribe monthly to WWE Network anymore especially after garbage they gave us over last year and continue to pump out weekly. I only subscribe for the Big 5-6 PPVs of the year (RR, EC, WM, MITB, SS, & SSeries) along w/NXT Takeover PPVs. Other than that, I have no use for the Network.

i’m sure wwe had video of the title change

they had video of styles beating owens for the U.S. title in the Garden years ago

I would put cole #1. dude has been killing it, i can’t even hate

Cody #3?

View attachment 206325
Cody been killin it in AEW, and got match and promo of the year worthy contenders. Been kind of shocked how much he has evolved since hitting the indie scene originally as I wasnnever a fan but this has been his year.

Moxley been killing it in multiple companies equally so that's prolly why.

Cody been killin it in AEW, and got match and promo of the year worthy contenders. Been kind of shocked how much he has evolved since hitting the indie scene originally as I wasnnever a fan but this has been his year.

Moxley been killing it in multiple companies equally so that's prolly why.

cody is not bad by any stretch and he’s had some cool matches

if you were to ask me to list the best wrestlers this year, he wouldn’t even come to mind

but that’s just my opinion

That boy Moxley got #1 wrestler of the year in Sports Illustrated. Happy for him because his match quality since leaving has been another level then when he was Ambrose under WWE.

Adam Cole got number 2, and Cody 3.

I would've put Moxley #2...Cody 1...Cole 3.

The reason...you can't ignore how much Mox and Cody have evolved ever since leaving the WWE. How big of an impact they've had w/n the indies, as well as AEW.

Last edited:
Back