Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

LOL@ Charlotte or anyone not named Io Shirai being considered better than Tessa Blanchard. Io Shirai and Tessa Blanchard are the best Women's wrestlers in the game right now. Charlotte too busy having the same match ala Roman Reigns to be considered on Tessa's level

285b86ee08a0a93afe30cd33ea5ab0317c4125018c7a9ffa06b40c387bd18a45.gif

LOL@ Charlotte or anyone not named Io Shirai being considered better than Tessa Blanchard. Io Shirai and Tessa Blanchard are the best Women's wrestlers in the game right now. Charlotte too busy having the same match ala Roman Reigns to be considered on Tessa's level

285b86ee08a0a93afe30cd33ea5ab0317c4125018c7a9ffa06b40c387bd18a45.gif

fuck is wrong with her face?

Truth told I would pick Sexy Star from Lucha Underground ova any woman on your list.
Bruh fuck Sexy Star, stupid bitch who went into business for herself and broke Rosemary arm. When I say top 3 I mean people who got the whole package, she good in the ring but not better then any of the 3 named.

People still book that dumb ass chick?

Last edited:
Bruh fuck Sexy Star, stupid bitch who went into business for herself and broke Rosemary arm. When I say top 3 I mean people who got the whole package, she good in the ring but not better then any of the 3 named.

People still book that dumb ass chick?
She dangerous in ring I get that but let's not act like she is the only one.. io sharai injured Mia Yim in the ladder match on nxt a few weeks back... Should we hold that against her?

She dangerous in ring I get that but let's not act like she is the only one.. io sharai injured Mia Yim in the ladder match on nxt a few weeks back... Should we hold that against her?

io kicking a ladder in mia's face was a planned spot in the match. it's unfortunate mia was injured but there was no malice behind it

the same cannot be said for sexy star who reapplied a submission hold on rosemary after the match was already over, which lead to rosemary's arm being broken. that wasn't planned and she's a piece of shit for that

io kicking a ladder in mia's face was a planned spot in the match. it's unfortunate mia was injured but there was no malice behind it

the same cannot be said for sexy star who reapplied a submission hold on rosemary after the match was already over, which lead to rosemary's arm being broken. that wasn't planned and she's a piece of shit for that

She held the armband a lil longer than she should I'll admit but I don't think there was any malicious intent on her part.

I'll give another example when Owen Hart broke Steve Austin's neck with a piledriver.... Austin has said that Owen never apologized for it... did Owen do that on purpose?

Back