Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I believe edge was told after his match with Alberto Del Rio after Wrestlemania 27 that if he took one more serious bump he could have neck paralysis or something along those lines. While I did enjoy him and his feud with Cena in 2006, I’m not looking forward to seeing him in the ring again. Like the previous post, there’s so much talent in wwe and they just wanna recycle the same guys. After edge get his nostalgic pop, what comes next?

I believe edge was told after his match with Alberto Del Rio after Wrestlemania 27 that if he took one more serious bump he could have neck paralysis or something along those lines. While I did enjoy him and his feud with Cena in 2006, I’m not looking forward to seeing him in the ring again. Like the previous post, there’s so much talent in wwe and they just wanna recycle the same guys. After edge get his nostalgic pop, what comes next?

Ken KENNNNEDY. lol

I really fucked w/ Mr. Kennedy but i dont think hes ever coming back to WWE.

Matter fact i aint even gone say that cause ppl always come back

I also fucked w/ Rated R superstar edge hard. He was my favorite heel there for a while but idk how this "come back" is gonna be.

Him, Morrison and any other guy that returns from the past is likely just there to put new talent over (See Shelton Benjamin)

thats why i think its stupid as hell when people cry about Matt Hardy losing.

He should not be going over guys like Buddy Murphy & Ricochet. Idc how over he was before he came back. It doesn't make sense. I mean a win here or there is cool but even then it shouldnt be over those guys.

Him, Morrison and any other guy that returns from the past is likely just there to put new talent over (See Shelton Benjamin)

thats why i think its stupid as hell when people cry about Matt Hardy losing.

He should not be going over guys like Buddy Murphy & Ricochet. Idc how over he was before he came back. It doesn't make sense. I mean a win here or there is cool but even then it shouldnt be over those guys.
Who benefited from Shelton Bengamin? That's my issue the excuse is always "they are there to put people over" but I dont think fans care if John Morrison put over whoever, putting somebody over that matters is when u get a legit top name in the company at one point and have him lose to the next big guy. Shelton ain't did shit that made people go damnx same with Morrison. I think that putting over thing only works in the long run when it's a huge name like when Hogan put over Goldberg, Hogan putting over the Rock, Michaels putting over Austin, Cena putting over KO.....these mid card names dont do shit for the other person.

Looks like it's just WWE ran out of Indie guys with big names to sign so back to mid card returns.

Who benefited from Shelton Bengamin? That's my issue the excuse is always "they are there to put people over" but I dont think fans care if John Morrison put over whoever, putting somebody over that matters is when u get a legit top name in the company at one point and have him lose to the next big guy. Shelton ain't did shit that made people go damnx same with Morrison. I think that putting over thing only works in the long run when it's a huge name like when Hogan put over Goldberg, Hogan putting over the Rock, Michaels putting over Austin, Cena putting over KO.....these mid card names dont do shit for the other person.

Looks like it's just WWE ran put of Indie guys with big names to sign so back to mid card returns.

Benjamins a 3x Intercontinental champion, a 1x US champion and a tag team champion

Anytime an up and coming guy who HASN'T held a title yet beats a former champion that is a good look story wise.

Chad Gable beat Benjamin and he ended up in the finals of the KOTR. Not only that but since then hes been featured more over on SD. I aint a fan of that "Short G" shit but hes still getting tv time, its not like they just dropped him after he won they're still trying to push him

Benjamins a 3x Intercontinental champion, a 1x US champion and a tag team champion

Anytime an up and coming guy who HASN'T held a title yet beats a former champion that is a good look story wise.

Chad Gable beat Benjamin and he ended up in the finals of the KOTR. Not only that but since then hes been featured more over on SD. I aint a fan of that "Short G" shit but hes still getting tv time
Just dont think anybody cares about all the mentioned, it's still Shelton nonfucksgiven Bengamin. Shorty G could of been in the same spot with another wrestler in place. It only means something when it's a huge name in the game or at one point.

Back