Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Dope person outside of the ring, i still find him wack inside of it and like seeing him get beat up in most of his feuds tho

i dont think this will change for me unless he gets a heel turn

correction its not even his in ring work really, its the character

I think y'all got it wrong, I'm not a Cody fan I'm just a Roman hater. I rode with Cody because he was the guy to they set up to take down Roman.

Dope person outside of the ring, i still find him wack inside of it and like seeing him get beat up in most of his feuds tho

i dont think this will change for me unless he gets a heel turn

correction its not even his in ring work really, its the character
I personally find him to be the best all around wrestler of this generation and does it with an old school appeal. He gets the business on every aspect like he bleeds it. Buddy is incredible at what he does. Seems to be the common opinion on him from all the vets from listening to different wrestling podcast. Cody THE guy to study on the come up.

Everybody will always have somebody they just don't like regardless but ain't no denying what he brings.

Hunter and Nick pocket watching the King?!?!
Hunter was trying his HARDEST to get Swerve back cause he knew wassup. Imagine THIS Swerve challenging Cody pffft!!!!

LOL they better hope Dave Meltzer cappin again or I gotta see Melo have a crazy rise like Bron expeditiously

i'm happy to see a black man get paid properly w/o cooning to the masses.

I personally find him to be the best all around wrestler of this generation and does it with an old school appeal. He gets the business on every aspect like he bleeds it. Buddy is incredible at what he does. Seems to be the common opinion on him from all the vets from listening to different wrestling podcast. Cody THE guy to study on the come up.

Everybody will always have somebody they just don't like regardless but ain't no denying what he brings.

He does tick a lot of the boxes

But for me ima still need to see him have a mega heel run at this level before I can be declaring him as one of the best

i see what he can do as a face, now show me what you can do as a heel at the top of the company.

He does tick a lot of the boxes

But for me ima still need to see him have a mega heel run at this level before I can be declaring him as one of the best

i see what he can do as a face, now show me what you can do as a heel at the top of the company.
If you seen his ROH heel run and Bullet Club heel run you already know what you got to look forward to. I'm actually more surprised how good of a baby face he has been because I figured he was more of a natural heel and was killing it as one. That heel character fits WWE perfectly and even more that they are going to Netflix to spice it up.

Last edited:

Dusty's influence runs thru his veins. If they were to throw him back in time to the 80's era of pro-wrestling...he'd fit right in

If you seen his ROH heel run and Bullet Club heel run you already know what you got to look forward to. I'm actually more surprised how good of a baby face he has been because I figured he was more of a natural heel and was killing it as one.
I dont think i caught much of hmi when he was in ROH but I did see some the heel run from when he was in bullet club and when he showed up in impact! Maybe he channels that Cody again cause i remember he had everybody talking on that run

Once he took himself out of title contention he was dead in the water.
I always figured give it a year then they would of found a stipulation to open the door back up. Shit seemed like an attempt to keep him away from the title for the time being so it didn't seem like the EVP was booking himself in that spot especially right away which was smart because fans would of bitched. Only thing is he didn't last long enough there to convert.

Last edited:
Back