Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Man them muthafuccas are ESTATIC that VKM is no longer there. They ain't worried about HIS fuccin issues. You can tell it's a new day in WWE just by listening to Cole. Bruh running the announce table wit a newfound freedom. Lol!

Look for yall guys who get tickets last minute for a huge discount...what sites do you go to and what is the best time to look? I'm trying to go to this show but it's selling like crazy and the nosebleeds are now 187 starting and I ain't trying to pay 3x the normal ticket price. Anybody got any advice on how to go about the last minute ticket thing?

Use SeatGeeks to check for them price drops and just keep hawking them tickets. I was ontop of it for Mania all the way up to that Friday before Night 1. By then the prices had dipped so much so that seats a little closer to the ring became more affordable and those werent even the original seats I was initially looking at.

Use SeatGeeks to check for them price drops and just keep hawking them tickets. I was ontop of it for Mania all the way up to that Friday before Night 1. By then the prices had dipped so much so that seats a little closer to the ring became more affordable and those werent even the original seats I was initially looking at.
Appreciate that bro.

question that may promote discussion…

Who besides Jericho is the second coming of Dean Malenko as far as in ring expertise?

Dean set that bar very fucking high.

So choose wisely.

I don't think anybody out right now is comparable to the Iceman. Maybe Zack Sabre Jr who I'd say is the best technical wrestler in the world.

Back