Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Hunter and Nick pocket watching the King?!?!
Hunter was trying his HARDEST to get Swerve back cause he knew wassup. Imagine THIS Swerve challenging Cody pffft!!!!

LOL they better hope Dave Meltzer cappin again or I gotta see Melo have a crazy rise like Bron expeditiously

Jon Moxley's new character is apparently based on a Nazism

Copy-pasting from the thread on SC which is being buried.

>Source from most recent WOL:

>Mike Sempervive jokingly on the new character: *"So what movie did Jon Moxley watch?“*

>Alvarez: “I actually know the movie he watched. Romper Stomper. Australian cult classic, 1992. He was playing Russel Crowe in what he was doing. I’m not making this up… Yep, that’s a ‘scoop’ for ya”.

>Discussed in the last 5 minutes of https://www.f4wonline.com/podcasts/...amite-vince-mcmahon-documentary-all-the-news/

>3 minute AUS trailer:

Romper Stomper is a movie about scumbag Nazi assholes. Moxley has taken inspiration from this movie, as his new character is apparently inspired by the violent white supremacist main character Hando.

The big line from Mox's promo was "I'm gonna tell you something, and I want you to listen to me. This is not your company anymore." This line is taken nearly VERBATIM from a scene in Romper Stomper where a group of Nazi ass wipes brutally assault three Vietnamese teenage girls. The line is "I'm gonna tell you something, and I want you to listen to me. This is not your country."

You can watch the scene here (extreme trigger warning for racism and violence against women) -

Alvarez seems concrete and direct that he knows for sure this is where Mox is drawing inspiration from.

Another person who sought inspiration from Romper Stomper was Dylan Roof, the white supremacist perpetrator of the Charleston church mass shooting, who had an image Hando on his personal website.

Hunter was trying his HARDEST to get Swerve back cause he knew wassup. Imagine THIS Swerve challenging Cody pffft!!!!

LOL they better hope Dave Meltzer cappin again or I gotta see Melo have a crazy rise like Bron expeditiously

Shout out Swerve man. WWE would never give us THIS Strickland and I have zero interest of seeing Mox or Swerve in WWE for the foreseeable future.

I still remember meeting Swerve at a show and chopping it up with him and a fan came and gave him some money and homie pulled out a wallet held up by a few pieces of ducttape. Now he got the bag.

Naw they don't need to concern themselves wit what's goin on over there. You had him, but didn't want him. Worry about the talent on your roster. Swerve good where he at.

Nobody actually told Meltzer ass that he was just saying people in the industry say things like that pretty much. the way he word it though make it seem like he got a source in the company who telling him this information. He know what the hell he be doing cus he do it with his other reports to then be wrong as hell

1725032414000.png

Nobody actually told Meltzer ass that he was just saying people in the industry say things like that pretty much. the way he word it though make it seem like he got a source in the company who telling him this information. He know what the hell he be doing cus he do it with his other reports to then be wrong as hell

View attachment 1368654
No clue why anyone take Meltzer serious on his WWE takes, he's clearly biased

Back