Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

kanye-west-disgusted.gif

Bruh that walkin boot wasn't doin shyt. It was just another shoe for that muthafucca. Lol.

Upon rewatching Jacob biff his leg on the table, I’d wager that shit was real.

He smack the shit out his shin bone on the edge of the table.

That part I knew. My concern was if he cracked that muthafucca. Cuz anybody who has smacked their shin bone on something, kinda gives a similar reaction like his. Depending on the severity. THAT shyt is painful as fucc!

That part I knew. My concern was if he cracked that muthafucca. Cuz anybody who has smacked their shin bone on something, kinda gives a similar reaction like his. Depending on the severity. THAT shyt is painful as fucc!
Yeah that shit gave me several flashbacks, I have smacked my shit into trailer hitch’s

WWE will broadcast Raw from Saudi Arabia for the first time on Monday 11/4, PWInsider.com has learned from multiple sources. The plan is to tape the show on Sunday 11/3 and broadcast the next day.

The 2024 Crown Jewel PPV, also from Saudi Arabia, will take place on Saturday 11/2.

So Crown Jewel takes place 11/ 2 but they gonna tape an episode of RAW on Sunday 11/3 which will air on Monday 11/4... and thats supposed to be the RAW after Crown Jewel?
200w.gif

He sold the shit outta that table spot cause I thought it was a wrap once his shin hit that table. Definitely thought he might have shattered his knee or something. That Samoan blood crazy mans was right back it LOL
i broke my leg in 3 places & went to work the next day.

Back