Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

He not even lying cus that shit definitely felt like a second heel turn. I guess cus they had stopped letting him cut promos there for a while so he wont getting the nuclear heat on the mic while he was fighting off Liv then it came back once the turn came from her

He not even lying cus that shit definitely felt like a second heel turn. I guess cus they had stopped letting him cut promos there for a while so he wont getting the nuclear heat on the mic while he was fighting off Liv then it came back once the turn came from her

He's a true heel like his father.

IMG_2498.jpeg IMG_2499.jpeg IMG_2500.jpeg IMG_2501.jpeg IMG_2502.jpeg IMG_2503.jpeg IMG_2504.jpeg IMG_2505.jpeg

You know…. I remember a time when a couple of you mfers swore y’all would never lust after a brolic woman.

But alas here y’all are grown up and lusting after Bianca Jade and Rhea…

I feel like a proud poppa..

Bout time y’all started understanding what Prince and Morris Day was talmbout

Bruh reached a Super Saiyan heel level like

giphy-1 (1).gif

View attachment 1368303View attachment 1368304View attachment 1368305View attachment 1368306View attachment 1368307View attachment 1368308View attachment 1368309View attachment 1368310

You know…. I remember a time when a couple of you mfers swore y’all would never lust after a brolic woman.

But alas here y’all are grown up and lusting after Bianca Jade and Rhea…

I feel like a proud poppa..

Bout time y’all started understanding what Prince and Morris Day was talmbout

Name names Black! Call'em out!

Back