Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Getting the Lucha Bros and MCMG are good steps but I have no faith in HHH booking the tag division properly long term. They just had the belts on Awesome Truth and the belts keep getting put on makeshift tag teams.

Past it? They're both still incredibly good.

Better than most if not all current WWE tag teams as it stands.
They aight I've seen some of their recent stuff. MCMG in 2024 ain't it to me.

When I heard they were going to AEW I was uninterested asf. Probably suits them best to put over NXT teams coming up.

They aight I've seen some of their recent stuff. MCMG in 2024 ain't it to me.

When I heard they were going to AEW I was uninterested asf. Probably suits them best to put over NXT teams coming up.
Brother, Shelley was just a world champ with great matches, Sabin was just X-Division champ and had a slapper with Vikingo and Kushida.
They wrestled each other and had a banger just last month lmaooo.

I mean to each their own but they are still THEM. They shouldn't be in NXT at all.

MCMG in WWE should be great.

Hopefully HHHs plan is to stop bullshittin if hes bringing in tag teams like that... them and the Lucha Bros if true would make me think thats the case'

they could be planning some shit... cus we done had the Rascals showing up too

maybe some type of tag team tourney or something idk

This new format would give talent more time to recoup and recover, rather than flying & rushing straight back into TV.

We are told this would mostly be for international sake if they do decide to carry forward with this idea.

I repeat, this is not cleared or approved as of this writing.

Back