Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

If this is a total work that means it was done to keep Jacob away from Roman

If that was a planned sell then he had damn near everybody buying it. I only saw a few after the fact claiming it was to keep him away from Reigns n that was after fightful said he was suppose to sell it but they weren't sure if he got hurt fr

Keeeping him from Roman makes sense cuz imagine if he wasn’t “hurt”. That Roman/Jacob confrontation is too early & would overshadow the fuck outta Roman vs Solo.

You can see where the shin hits the edge of the table, so it seemed legit. They said he had to be helped to get back stage.

No more, it's enough already in the company
i think the tonga twins arew bouta sign too...

they wer at the PC recently and always following the happening in wwe

GridArt_20230222_182313618.jpg

Big fucking loss for AEW.

I have no faith in Hunter booking them properly but they deserve that bag.
Wow just fucking wow. Easily can be labeled the best tag team in professional wrestling. If Hunter gets them I hope to god he does right but seeing the other hispanic wrestlers....this might be a long ride.

Wow just fucking wow. Easily can be labeled the best tag team in professional wrestling. If Hunter gets them I hope to god he does right but seeing the other hispanic wrestlers....this might be a long ride.
They got a wonderkid like Dragon Lee on the bench for no reason.

I genuinely have no hope whatsoever. Happy for em if they get seriously paid tho but, man.

I think they are trying to sign them dudes MCMG maybe he's trying to put forth an actual tag division but we'll see....

Just please no more Latin war fare for the love of Allah

I think they are trying to sign them dudes MCMG maybe he's trying to put forth an actual tag division but we'll see....

Just please no more Latin war fare for the love of Allah
Another "a little too late" team. MCMG past their prime and in their 40s. I can only see them as putting over NXT talent at this stage.

Back