Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Matt and Jeff Hardy met with WWE officials earlier today in Cleveland, Ohio, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm.

We are told that The Hardys met with WWE very early this morning.

No word on what was discussed, but we have also heard some content was filmed to be rolled out via WWE digital as well.

The Hardys are scheduled for this weekend's TNA tapings and are signing today at Wrestlecon's Destination Cleveland.

Britt Baker's suspension from AEW is legitimate.

Several weeks ago, an argument between Britt Baker and MJF occurred.

The word internally was that Baker exercised frustration about MJF within the women's locker room. Word made it back to MJF, as his girlfriend Alicia Atout was in the room.

The details are "he said she said" at this point, but we're told that there were confrontations between Alicia Atout and Britt Baker, as well as MJF and Baker. At one point Will Ospreay also spoke with Baker. Word was that Baker also took issue with Atout telling MJF about what was said in the locker room.

The previous close friends Britt Baker and MJF had a falling out at some point in the last year.

HR got involved in the situation, which actually happened several weeks ago. Baker has appeared on TV since then, but was legitimately suspended. An investigation was conducted and numerous members of the roster and a suspension was levied.

Baker is still planned to wrestle at AEW All In.
Kind of a pussy suspension if you ask me, getting suspended cause you don't like somebody

Britt is an AEW OG, Tony needs to respect the pillar. I'm not sure where all the Britt hate is coming from. She is married to everyone's favorite indie darling and doesn't shy away from trying to put on a great match. For someone that I never heard of before AEW, I thought she was one of the few who showed up already prepared for TV. Solid gimmick, pretty decent on the mic, and isn't afraid to get physical. AEW is going to regret it if she ends up in WWE.

Back