Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jade should definitely be saved for the RAW/SD after mania. I always look forward to the post Mania debuts or roster call ups.
The thing is she already had her debut and they haven't done anything with her since. She had a great showing in the Rumble and that was about two months ago, they've dropped the ball with her.

The thing is she already had her debut and they haven't done anything with her since. She had a great showing in the Rumble and that was about two months ago, they've dropped the ball with her.
I don't think so, not quite yet. Even though she technically debuted at the Rumble, I always thought it was a teaser, considering it was too soon to put her in an angle without her simply squashing her opponent and not having anything meaningful to do until after WM.

I think they plan to have her go straight after the women's title, which requires some careful planning when you have Mami as hot as she is right now. Jade is a hot commodity for those that know her, but the WWE has its on universe that they have to establish her credibility with.

One mistake since she's been back, didn't Becky botch a drop kick recently. It happens
You forget how she pancaked her Jax ass on Rhea when she returned? Same sloppiness pretty much killed Daffney's career.

Nia lost weight, but I'm confused why she is showcased so much considering how slow she progresses. Someone in the company really believes in her.

Back