Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Bianca/Naomi vs kabuki warriors
Liv vs Nia
Rey & LWO vs Santos & Legado
Lashey/Profits vs Final Testament (lukewarm but Lashley deserves a match)
Leaving Jade off kinda sucks but that’s of their own doing since they haven’t used her

Rey / LWO VS Legado should include Bad Bunny and Dragon Lee (and Dom if they don’t do something involving ricochet and Andrade)

The Pride & the final Testament in like a street fight probably should happen STRICTLY since they’ve been building this angle for months lol

Will there outrage if Tiffy Time wins?

I mean I dont mind either way. It's a win/win imo.

If Bianca puts her over, then it will be a definitive indication that TS got next. And if that's the case...one could make the argument to put her in title contention sooner rather than later. You can't have her score a victory over someone like Bianca...then relegate her back to meaningless feuds wit no title implications.

Now if the match does happen, I think Bianca wins. Which is still good. B/c Bianca continues to be solidified as major star on the roster. Also, you got time to continue getting TS acclimated to the main roster.

Leaving Jade off kinda sucks but that’s of their own doing since they haven’t used her

Rey / LWO VS Legado should include Bad Bunny and Dragon Lee (and Dom if they don’t do something involving ricochet and Andrade)

The Pride & the final Testament in like a street fight probably should happen STRICTLY since they’ve been building this angle for months lol

Yeah I don't want them just randomly shoehorning Jade in to something that wouldn't make sense. Now if it's Kubuki/Damage CNTRL related since she confronted them...then I can see that making sense.

But if you're not gonna have her FULLY invested in WM, I'd rather wait til afterwards once the dust is settled. Then put her in a feud that goes into the ppv's after Mania, especially SS. But I do think they should get her involved in some capacity. Like a lil teaser of what to expect coming out of WM.

Back