Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

To be fair they booked her horribly. I understand her frustration. Not every situation is a cry baby moment, we just fans looking in from the outside.

Former WWE Exec John Laurinaitis filed a waiver of service yesterday before the United States District Court of Connecticut.

Basically, Lauirinaitis has informed the court that he is aware of the lawsuit Janel Grant has filed against him and others. He is waiving that he needs to be served with the lawsuit personally and has attested that he will responded within 60 days of 3/15.

Laurinaitis is the first defendant in the lawsuit to respond before the Court.

I want Vince to buy a small promotion and sign all of the wrestlers that were canceled and can't get back on TV. It will be a pay per view only type of deal similar to OG TNA. Vince will play a role similar to Dario Cueto from Lucha Underground. Bring back the cage dancers from OG TNA. Have it be extremely raw and wild...call it RAW is Wild.

To be fair they booked her horribly. I understand her frustration. Not every situation is a cry baby moment, we just fans looking in from the outside.

Vinces booking played a role in fucking her over but she was trash still. both as a face and a heel. She would be out there making stupid faces that made it hard to take her serious and she couldn't handle the crowds reactions towards her even tho she got better at hiding it towards the end. Out of that whole 4 woman clique Shayna was the only one that was ever believable

Vinces booking played a role in fucking her over but she was trash still. both as a face and a heel. She would be out there making stupid faces that made it hard to take her serious and she couldn't handle the crowds reactions towards her even tho she got better at hiding it towards the end. Out of that whole 4 woman clique Shayna was the only one that was ever believable
still think it was a missed opportunity to not book her like Brock and give her a manager who can talk

still think it was a missed opportunity to not book her like Brock and give her a manager who can talk

Heyman was right there too. Idk why they never pulled the trigger on that. I remember everybody thinking that's what we'd get at one point too

shawty never got over being booed

I remember that RAW where she was gettin booed and forgot what to say. So they sent Bayley out to rescue her. And if I'm not mistaken...later that night, this is when she cut by far the her best promo ever...

Once she did that...they should've took the handcuffs off her. Let her cut her promos as if she about to enter one of her UFC fights. I always felts that suited her.

My exact response I was going to say. She was supposed to be booked like Brock Lesnar, not some regular wrestling chick.

Back