Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I do agree about JADE tho that's why I couldn't name drop her. We don't know what she gone be like in the ring yet.

I like how you tried to sneak the witch chicks in there.

Sneak them in?! Nigga have you not seen either of them work? Tag team aside? They are both great in the ring and have good characters. Especially Alba.

She is honestly what they want Becky lynch to be as the "Man" if u ask me

I'm not sure why we are even talking about the quantity of stars... for one you only need a few, which will produce others through feuds. Second, this is more about WWE not needing Mone/Banks. I'm not even thinking about current stars in WWE. Let's look at what WWE has gained since they lost Banks.

The rise of Belaire.
The rise of Mami.
Acquiring Jade.
The new class. While we debate who is a star, fact is that the old NXT class graduated whether they were over or not. They have given the old class the time to grow on the main roster and we are seeing them become stars right now.

It's crazy to see black women like Belaire, Jade, and Jaida Parker in the WWE. These three alone give me goosebumps when I think about how deep WWE's women roster is just for Black women.

And Iyo Sky is definitely a star. She was a star before WWE. Same with Auska.

And yet we will see her come and go and probably not remember her run that well in AEW. Unfortunately for her WWE is moving fast and their women's roster has stacked up since she left. She is not necessarily missed in the WWE and unless she's the one bringing viewers, she will become more forgotten in the shuffle that is AEW. Her debut was teased for so long that i'm not sure the hype is still there.

I still want to see her back in the WWE, but she is going to need a Cody Rhodes level run in AEW to warrant WWE begging her back vs her begging to go back.

Geezus crust...why so upset she left WWE??? LOL!!

Let's her old Sasha Bnaks music hit while Bayley was gettin jumped by Damage CNTRL. Those fans would've lost their minds. So this notion that she needs a "Cody Rhodes level" in order for WWE BEGGING to want her back...laughable.

And pertaining to the WWE women's roster...there's a BIG difference b/t quantity and quality. Roster can stacked to the brim...but how many of them are QUALITY wrestlers? That's the main thing. What good is having a stacked roster if you barely got anyone worth watching?

she's one of their highest merch sellers, so i'll give her credit i guess

but i aint forget about bianca. dubbz did
:hedidit:

Yeah I had to go back and re-read that list again. Fuccin BLASPHEMOUS he left the Queen Bianca off the list. Like I'm legit pissed.

Lol

no nigga lol because but that’s not what i’m saying. at all

rhea, becky, charlotte, bianca = the only undisputed stars in the womens division

everyone else are either fringe or simply not there yet

Like I said let's see what they do after mania. We'll likely get a shake up. I really do feel we'll see Liv and Tiffany being pushed coming out of mania, seems like the seeds already being planted. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a Nia reign either at some point. They not letting her bully all these hoes for no reason

Tiffy Time had the whole stadium chanting for her at Elimination Chamber. She's a star and future face of the division.

Bayley & Iyo just closed out Smackdown this week and are squaring off for the title at Wrestle friggin Mania. So how they not stars? They certainly sitting in a stars place.

Liv is one of their top merch sellers and is at present rubbing shoulders with Becky and Rhea (and Nia).

We all know Jade is money. They gonna push her to the fucking moon.

Bolded is facts.

If she didn't have the star quality potential...then they wouldn't have bumped her up to main. She's succeeded in the shyt they've given her. I think her match against Val for the NXT title put her on the map. But her feud wit Becky truly had folks like "Ok she's ready for the big leagues".

So some of yall need to stop sleeping on this chick. Recognize the TALENT and give credit to it. The chick was over in RHEA'S home country. Fans reactions always tell you what you need to know about the talent.

What it comes down to is this and I said it b4 having Mercedes/Sasha back would of been nice but WWE is not hurting for no female talent lol they just gotta start elevating some of the ones that they got. I will say it again I think Liv is gonna have a hell of a year coming out of Mania and Tiffany will not be far behind.

Sasha will ALWAYS be welcomed back wit open arms if she returns to WWE. And she will get a monster reaction from the fans when that intro music hits.

no nigga lol because but that’s not what i’m saying. at all

rhea, becky, charlotte, bianca = the only undisputed stars in the womens division

everyone else are either fringe or simply not there yet
These are facts. WWE isnt packed with stars. They got like 3-4 stars and loaded with mid tier "stars". No company is loaded with women stars. Id even go as to say WWE should trim up their womens divison from chicks like Candice, Shotzi, Indi, Dakota, etc.

But I dont want them to get trimmed just to end up in AEW.

Last edited:
These are facts. WWE isnt packed with stars. They got like 3-4 stars and loaded with mid tier "stars". No company is loaded with women stars. Id even go as to say WWE should trim up their womens divison from chicks like Candice, Shotzi, Indi, etc.
Charlotte, Becky, Bianca all have Wrestlemania main events under their belts.
Rhea the biggest star in the division and just main evented a stadium show built around her.
Bayley and Iyo (with Damage Cntrl) are in a wrestlemania title program that's been main eventing Smackdown's for months to good ratings, including this past week.

That's a half dozen right there.

Not to mention the pipeline that exists down in nXt with Cora, Lyra, Lash, and Rox C. They got 4 women's divisions in the company and got over acts in each division.

Back