Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I thought DiBiase Jr had the higher ceiling. He probably did, but Cody has shown he really bleeds the business and wants the crown. Cody looked like a legit jobber when he was tagging with Holly, I could not have foreseen his personality growth. Which is dumb considering who his brother and father are.

Yeah but this obviously isn’t what’s being referenced. They’re talking about speaking in a way that even they couldn’t. And we would all agree, he’s going “parental advisory” 100%. You tell me who could even tweet a FUCK without trouble? No one.

No doubt Rock has now changed the promo game. But there is a 2x standard for sure.

Aye fucc all that...bring Mandy back home!

Yeah but this obviously isn’t what’s being referenced. They’re talking about speaking in a way that even they couldn’t. And we would all agree, he’s going “parental advisory” 100%. You tell me who could even tweet a FUCK without trouble? No one.

No doubt Rock has now changed the promo game. But there is a 2x standard for sure.
Lol you must not follow Dijak

He stay telling ppl to fuck off and shitting on them

I thought DiBiase Jr had the higher ceiling. He probably did, but Cody has shown he really bleeds the business and wants the crown. Cody looked like a legit jobber when he was tagging with Holly, I could not have foreseen his personality growth. Which is dumb considering who his brother and father are.

Ted probably would of been a big time player but he walked away from the business. He got an episode of WWE Where are they now on peacock. He basically walked away and started working with and coachinng troubled youth

Nothing bad happened he just didn't wanna do it anymore. That's why I was saying he would of been perfect to bring in during the eventual story w/ Randy and Cody but now he done got in some shit

Ted probably would of been a big time player but he walked away from the business. He got an episode of WWE Where are they now on peacock. He basically walked away and started working with and coachinng troubled youth

Nothing bad happened he just didn't wanna do it anymore. That's why I was saying he would of been perfect to bring in during the eventual story w/ Randy and Cody but now he done got in some shit
I actually met Ted about 10 years ago. He was a speaker at a men's conference in ATL I attended. Super cool dude. He told the story about why he walked away. Basically just didn't wanna do it anymore. Being on the road and away from his family took a toll on him as well as the pressure to live up to his pops. He said he was depressed for a while so he chose his health, wellness and family.

And yet we will see her come and go and probably not remember her run that well in AEW. Unfortunately for her WWE is moving fast and their women's roster has stacked up since she left. She is not necessarily missed in the WWE and unless she's the one bringing viewers, she will become more forgotten in the shuffle that is AEW. Her debut was teased for so long that i'm not sure the hype is still there.

I still want to see her back in the WWE, but she is going to need a Cody Rhodes level run in AEW to warrant WWE begging her back vs her begging to go back.

And yet we will see her come and go and probably not remember her run that well in AEW. Unfortunately for her WWE is moving fast and their women's roster has stacked up since she left. She is not necessarily missed in the WWE and unless she's the one bringing viewers, she will become more forgotten in the shuffle that is AEW. Her debut was teased for so long that i'm not sure the hype is still there.

I still want to see her back in the WWE, but she is going to need a Cody Rhodes level run in AEW to warrant WWE begging her back vs her begging to go back.

stacked as in quantity? sure
but the lack of star power and credible challengers on wwe’s womens roster is definitely noticeable

Back