Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Raquel Rodriguez has been pulled from the active WWE roster, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

She is currently listed internally with other talents who are out of action.

In January, Rodriguez revealed that she was diagnosed with Mast cell activation syndrome. She wrestled at the 2024 Elimination Chamber in Australia despite a a flareup of the condition. She last wrestled on Raw, defeating Chelsea Green on the 2/26 edition of Raw.

We have not yet confirmed if there is an injury or whether this is a result of her health issues.

PWInsider.com sends our best to Rodriguez.

Raquel Rodriguez has been pulled from the active WWE roster, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

She is currently listed internally with other talents who are out of action.

In January, Rodriguez revealed that she was diagnosed with Mast cell activation syndrome. She wrestled at the 2024 Elimination Chamber in Australia despite a a flareup of the condition. She last wrestled on Raw, defeating Chelsea Green on the 2/26 edition of Raw.

We have not yet confirmed if there is an injury or whether this is a result of her health issues.

PWInsider.com sends our best to Rodriguez.
If she’s out due to that skin condition idk how she’ll ever be able to wrestle again unless there’s a sure fire treatment for it

stacked as in quantity? sure
but the lack of star power and credible challengers on wwe’s womens roster is definitely noticeable

Iyo
Asuka (if she's not unjured)
Kairi
Tiffany
 Shayna
Starks
The Witches...
Liv
Becky
Charlotte will be back

so there definitely isnt a lack of star power they just gotta wrap up these current stories and start new ones hopefully we'll that with some new challengers after mania.

stacked as in quantity? sure
but the lack of star power and credible challengers on wwe’s womens roster is definitely noticeable
I agree totall.. Women’s roster is very top heavy.. You have the current champions who are over(Especially Rhea)..Then you a group of former champions who get anywhere from big to great crowd reactions(Naomi, Chelsea, Liv, Becky, Bayley, Bianca & Chuck)..Then you have a vet like Nattie who remains over.. After that in the tag division Katana & Kayden have cool tag offense as long as the remain at there’s something there w/ them.. They have a monster heel in Nia who’s over and the upcoming talent w/ Jade & Tiff who both have big time star qualities plus they have a bunch promising young talent in NXT..But after that the rest of the main roster is full of very bland talent (Especially all those females w/ colored hair who are desperately trying to look like there exotic in order to standout)

Iyo
Kairi
Tiffany
 Shayna
Starks
The Witches...
Liv
Becky
Charlotte will be back

so there definitely isnt a lack of star power they just gotta wrap up these current stories and start new ones hopefully we'll that with some new challengers after mania.
I like how you tried to sneak the witch chicks in there.

Iyo
Kairi
Tiffany
 Shayna
Starks
The Witches...
Liv
Becky
Charlotte will be back

you only named four stars (becky, liv, charlotte, asuka)

io is fringe. she’s not there yet

shayna, starks, the witches? cmon bruh

Last edited:
If she’s out due to that skin condition idk how she’ll ever be able to wrestle again unless there’s a sure fire treatment for it

Is the shit that bad? I just thought she didn't want to be on TV cause of how it looked. I know her skin was red when she had to perform with a flare up at the ppv but she seemed fine with it afterwards

she's one of their highest merch sellers, so i'll give her credit i guess

but i aint forget about bianca. dubbz did
:hedidit:
Liv is fringe just like IYO but IYO pops ratings where Liv hasn’t reached that yet but the merch is important so I’ll give her that

Bianca , Becky , Rhea, Charlotte those your stars. So yeh they aren’t loaded with stars more so they have a lot of on the cusps women.

Tiffany a star now? A few weeks ago Niggas was sayin she was overrated lol

bayley is questionable
io is not a star
liv sells merch, so i guess
we don’t even know if jade can fucking work
tiffany?

View attachment 1282065

stars should know how to hit their own finisher properly

Liv is fringe just like IYO but IYO pops ratings where Liv hasn’t reached that yet but the merch is important so I’ll give her that

Bianca , Becky , Rhea, Charlotte those your stars. So yeh they aren’t loaded with stars more so they have a lot of on the cusps women.
Tiffy Time had the whole stadium chanting for her at Elimination Chamber. She's a star and future face of the division.

Bayley & Iyo just closed out Smackdown this week and are squaring off for the title at Wrestle friggin Mania. So how they not stars? They certainly sitting in a stars place.

Liv is one of their top merch sellers and is at present rubbing shoulders with Becky and Rhea (and Nia).

We all know Jade is money. They gonna push her to the fucking moon.

Tiffy Time had the whole stadium chanting for her at Elimination Chamber. She's a star and future face of the division.

Bayley & Iyo just closed out Smackdown this week and are squaring off for the title at Wrestle friggin Mania. So how they not stars? They certainly sitting in a stars place.

Liv is one of their top merch sellers and is at present rubbing shoulders with Becky and Rhea (and Nia).

We all know Jade is money. They gonna push her to the fucking moon.

Aight man
Peace & Love to you

Aight man
Peace & Love to you
tiffany-stratton.gif

Back