Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

These are facts. WWE isnt packed with stars. They got like 3-4 stars and loaded with mid tier "stars". No company is loaded with women stars. Id even go as to say WWE should trim up their womens divison from chicks like Candice, Shotzi, Indi, Dakota, etc.

But I dont want them to get trimmed just to end up in AEW.

Nah u gotta some of low tier talents to feed to the upper parts of the card, that's in any division

Liv isn’t a star
But idk how y’all both forgot about Bianca lol lawddd

I thought I had listed her and Liv isn't a star yet but look at how long it took each of the 4 horse women not named Charlotte to become a star.

Like I said I think her star making moment comes this year. She already pinned Rousey and had a good showing In EC

Charlotte, Becky, Bianca all have Wrestlemania main events under their belts.
Rhea the biggest star in the division and just main evented a stadium show built around her.
Bayley and Iyo (with Damage Cntrl) are in a wrestlemania title program that's been main eventing Smackdown's for months to good ratings, including this past week.

That's a half dozen right there.

Not to mention the pipeline that exists down in nXt with Cora, Lyra, Lash, and Rox C. They got 4 women's divisions in the company and got over acts in each division.
Lmao at the NXT names to push your point. They have not proven to be stars in the slightest but they are over in development.

Lmao at the NXT names to push your point. They have not proven to be stars in the slightest but they are over in development.
I'm not saying they're stars. In saying they got a pipeline that will keep churning out stars forever.

I already rattled off 10 main roster stars earlier.

Pro wrestling in general.

Rock, Austin, Hogan, and Michaels. Now those are/were STARS. You knew or know of them because how big they were even if you didnt keep up. Cena as well.
Oh that's a different stratosphere then. You start naming Rocky, Austin, and Hogan ain't gonna be too many others getting into that room.

I think we gotta keep it stars within wrestling. There's only a handful in history that made it past that.

Oh that's a different stratosphere then. You start naming Rocky, Austin, and Hogan ain't gonna be too many others getting into that room.

I think we gotta keep it stars within wrestling. There's only a handful in history that made it past that.

And i mean like first year really popping before all the stacked accolades. 98 Rock and 97 Austin, late 80s Hogan and mid 90s HBK. To me thats wrestling tier when your a STAR. Being decently over aint it to me. What Rock and Hogan did after in hollywood made them superstars beyond the ring so im not even including that. Liv Morgan aint no where near Bianca and the 4 Horsewomen. She remind me more of when fans were behind Britt Baker thr first 2 yrs.

And i mean like first year popping before all the accolades. 98 Rock and 97 Austin, late 80s Hogan and mid 90s HBK. To me thats wrestling STAR quality. Being decently over aint it to me. What Rock and Hogan did after in hollywood made them superstars.
Hogan ain't do shit in Hollywood. Shout out the 3 ninjas though, but I get your point.

But even still they got a deep women's roster with plenty more waiting in the wings. If this conversation were about the Tag team division. I'd probably feel differently. They haven't even run Rhea vs Bianca yet, they got a lot of stories yet to tell.

Back