Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ppl mad over this but It's a no brainer that she will one day end up back there. that's why I was saying let her go because she will be back and will be treated better after going away to bet on herself. 🤷🏿‍♂️ by the time she heads back there will be a lot of new opponents for her to lock up with too

Ppl mad over this but It's a no brainer that she will one day end up back there. that's why I was saying let her go because she will be back and will be treated better after going away to bet on herself. 🤷🏿‍♂️ by the time she heads back there will be a lot of new opponents for her to lock up with too
Job her ass out for 5 months, she put over every up and coming woman they bring to the main roster.

Job her ass out for 5 months, she put over every up and coming woman they bring to the main roster.
We need Goldie to bring back the feelings emoji. Cause this brother here is starving with emotions. Damn shame first Bianca catching racial slurs now one of our own can’t let go of an incident that doesn’t even Involve him.

Brother do you kno it’s intentional women’s day?

We need Goldie to bring back the feelings emoji. Cause this brother here is starving with emotions. Damn shame first Bianca catching racial slurs now one of our own can’t let go of an incident that doesn’t even Involve him.

Brother do you kno it’s intentional women’s day?
She left because she didn't want to do a job so if she come back she do plenty of them to see how she handles it

Bayley been doing jobs all 2023 and now look at her, a rumble winner and getting a big match at mania. Not a complaint from her

I don't think it was a work because WWE has a history of dumb pivots. As much as I would love to give the WWE credit, they really haven't had a compelling long running angle since the Bloodline (outside of NXT) and haven't really had one as good before that. As bad as it looks, they really did try to pivot. What makes me believe this is that they immediately tried to move on to Cody vs Seth.

WWE simply got lucky that they had enough time to backtrack after the backlash. I'm sorry but WWE writing has never been that deep or clever.
It was when they ran this same exact play 10 years ago with Daniel Bryan at WM30.

TKO reported this afternoon that Vince McMahon's sale of 5,350,000 TKO shares at $77 per was posted yesterday.

That would net him $411,950,000 from the sale.

The filing states that McMahon still owns 15,002,105 shares of the stock. The stock closed today at $81.39 making McMahon's TKO investment worth $1,221,021,326.

Back