Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I want a heel Cena run.

If we in the mist of getting a great Rock heel run then it's never too late for John to give us what we always wanted

I mean not right now but maybe later on when things have settled down. Shit way too hot right now

I want a heel Cena run.

If we in the mist of getting a great Rock heel run then it's never too late for John to give us what we always wanted

I mean not right now but maybe later on when things have settled down. Shit way too hot right now

Did you catch his sit down with Chris Van Vilet? He talks about how they were a hair away from this being a reality during his first feud w Rock.

The Rock fucking up a year long story and interjecting himself in it and y'all love it.

John Cena just want to show up and the sour face is out.

Rock was on Pat’s show back in 2023. They talked briefly about this..

WM39 was supposed to see Rock Roman. (This was the right time to do it)

They supposedly had it “locked in”, but it got changed to Cody Roman after he won the rumble.

They had now postponed it to WM40, where the fans interjected w their great displeasure and forced them to change it again to a Cody Roman match.

This is why Rock was so pissed. For one, it hurts his ego, and two, he was getting it switched up again. Which pushes us for a year long feud to build up to WM41 in a Rock Roman match.

Technically, Rock Roman has been in the books now for two years. He still tried to fuck up the story, though.

its-a-work-professional-wrestler-tristin-hfzBHtvC4e1.1400x1400.jpg

I know you still not doing this “it’s a work” bit despite the fact it’s already been debunked
No, only by the power of the fans did the multibillion dollar corporation decide the main event of its biggest event.

Ignore that they've been telling 1 consistent story for an entire year, that the supposed other option had zero buildup to it, and that the marketing of all their major partners were all set up in one solidified direction (WWE 2K24 Finish your story!).

No, it was the fans.

Back